Last Game You Played

Same game as Jeb was playing, while experimenting with the PS3 controller as my gamepad.

Welp, now what?

Started a new character in skyrim, time to hunt for all the treasure

:3 What kind of character is it?

OT: Last played, Team Fortress 2. X3 But I haven't touched that in a few days. Damn. This is the longest I've gone without playing a video game. XD

She is a Dunmer treasure hunter and nightblade. I typically only ever play magic and stealth characters

Tried out Timesplitters Future Perfect on my parents' TV. Man, you can tell these games were designed before HD was a thing!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Fallout New Vegas... I think I've finally ironed out 99% of the mod conflicts, so I made a quick mod adding a high-powered recharger rifle and pistol that have the alien blaster disintegration effect, are silent, and have 3 mods apiece. Also adding a modified version of the Advanced Recon gear. (it's modding of a mod time!)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Terraria expert. I've almost beaten the Moon Lord, I just need to plan my strategy a bit more and maybe mod my cursor bigger so I stop losing it against the background.

Retired Forum Moderator

Fallout New Vegas... I think I've finally ironed out 99% of the mod conflicts, so I made a quick mod adding a high-powered recharger rifle and pistol that have the alien blaster disintegration effect, are silent, and have 3 mods apiece. Also adding a modified version of the Advanced Recon gear. (it's modding of a mod time!)

What side are you going for? Personally I always go for the NCR.

Independant. Idolized by NCR, the Great Khans, the Powder Gangers, and the Followers of the Apocalypse. First time I've managed all of those in a single run. Also looking to get Brotherhood of Steel to Idolized. (but haven't even bothered to start that mission series yet)

Been casual games on my Mac while I've had the Dell on cleaning downtime. Now that's all done with, possibly some Starcraft in the future.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Clearing out Blackreach in Skyrim, I both love and loathe this area. I wish it was even bigger and had more to explore but at the same time it gets annoying, easy to lose your way and sometimes it's hard to see.

Started playing the Story Mode of Timesplitters Future Perfect at about 11pm. Finished it up at about 6am.

Interesting point: in the haunted house level, there is a soundbite that plays, which is the same as one of the moans the L4D Witch makes.

There are actually several samples used in TimeSplitters' music and audio that can be found in other games, commercials, even movies!

In fact, I've hunted down several as a hobby, these games were my childhood. Future Perfect's theme, for example,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=66&v=AWwRz3YSb_s I could probably give you a dozen or so more if you'd like.

EDIT: I didn't post what I was playing. Well, the last game I finally finished was Doom 2. Tried to play 3, but it's kinda boring!

League of Legends, I have finally acquired the champion I have long been waiting to buy.

d9c6e829f1.jpg

the name's riley

Fallout New Vegas, and then just a little bit of Star Trek Online.

Black Ops 2.

I got called a hacker by a max prestige after I hit him with a throwing axe twice in a row. Not my fault he STILL doesn't know to actually move around in a fight. For someone who's played that long he sure hasn't learned ANYTHING. Another player even joined which he said "that's the hacker that went 74-0 in the last lobby I was in!" and I landed 5 kills on him. Also not a hacker, just a decent player.

Edit: just played again and went on a sniper point and click adventure.

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh man. Guild Wars 2. I should get back into that game sometime. X3 My level 60 Ranger Charr has been sitting there for months now. XD

Currently playing/most recent: This War of Mine

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Star Trek Online. DPS parser on my second screen means it's a lot easier to play without distractions or clutter.

Playing The Realm of Mianite modpack for Minecraft.

It's the BEST. X3 Good looking, so expansive, just brilliant. Although, since it's 130+ mods, it's so hard to make a working server without lag. The server itself is fine, but the lag is just... sooo bad. XD Like... "I'm going to stand over- oh nope, never mind. Back here again." And it'll do this till you time out so. X3 To LAN, play with my sister or something.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D