Last Game You Played

1v1 server in CS: GO with a group of friends. 2 of them are competitive players and I barely learned that there are exploitable bullet spread patterns. I both kicked ass and got ass kicked. I averaged out I guess.

Eat crit and die

I am both surprised and upset that I've played League of Legends (and other games with crit systems) for as long as I have and never heard this before.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

...there are exploitable bullet spread patterns.

That's one of the reasons why I hate Counter Strike, every gun has a fixed spread pattern. It bugs me because guns don't work this way and often creates cases where you gun isn't even pointing at someone and you manage to get a head shot. It's 0 skill and all luck even if you know the patterns.

Most of the reason I refuse to play competitive. Someone who plays CS non competitive? I'm like a sinner or something.

But yeah I mostly just stick to gun game. I'm just curious why they stick with fixed spread patterns when that's actually harder to code that random spread. Guessing an attempt to give the competitive players a higher skill ceiling to try for? idunno.

Last game was Diabalo 3

Did a little Battlefield 3... I had many hackusations from spawncampers. (I'm ranked #3419 globally for skill, that's top 2% of all players that aren't banned, so not surprising)

GTA V. I was in a lobby full of people trying to kill me while I was in my car. My armored car. With tiny reinforced windows. Immune to bullets and resistant to low grad explosives. You have to get lucky to get a bullet in on someone in that car.

Bloodborne.

Nothing like spending 2 hours trying to make progress and getting nowhere because the game gives you 3 paths to chose from, all of them certain death.

Edit: Well, I got past all three paths. I'm now in an area with enemies so tough that I feel even more fragile than when I started the game.

Last night I finally beat Burnout 3. I used to rent this game from the store or borrow it from friends all the time when I was a kid, but I never beat it. So now, several years later, I decided it was time to go back and finally finish this- So I bought the game, lost my sanity playing it, but then, last night I beat it and won every single gold medal and now I'll be the cockiest bastard for the next few days.

Bloodborne. Beat it and got 2 bosses into New Game+

This is a feat considering this game takes a lot of patience and I'm ADHD.

After beating Burnout 3 I will now get 100% completion in GTA San Andreas without using cheats.

Although it is not required for 100%, I also got all gold medals in the Driving, Boating, Flying and Biking Schools and unlocked this beauty right here:

(Big image is big)

Hotknife-GTASA-front.jpg

Even the GTA Wiki says

While completing the school in general is quite hard, getting all gold medals is extremely hard for all players
So now I will be the cockiest bastard for the next few weeks.

GTA V on PC. Frame drops still not fixed and I'm not sure anything will fix that on this PC without serious work so I'll just have to deal with it. :S

It's playable, just inconvenient.

Killing Floor 2. I'm so happy to be playing one of my favorite Coop games with proper hit detection, greater feeling guns, and amazing animations

GTA Vice City. It's been 4 years since I last played this sucker, and the nostalgia's strong on this one. I wanna see if i can finish the game without using any cheats this time.