Last Game You Played

NFSU2.

Was on a retreat with my church group, and I forgot my USB cable for my external drive, so I had to download and install it again on my internal drive... Very messy overall, and it even somehow made Steam forget that I had stuff installed on my external. (easily fixed by installing something else to the external drive's Steam folder)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Bloodborne.

I'm slowly trying to engrave it into my mind that to properly dodge a sweep attack, you have to dodge into it not away from it else the weapon still hits you when you leave the invincibility frames.

It's just hard to fight the instinct that says "you survive attacks by moving away from them" and not "Quick, he's attacking! Throw your body at his building sized axe!"

Retired Forum Moderator

Battlefield 2142... I just got my 360 controller set up in it, so now I can at least fly the aircraft. (though auto-death for being upside down for more than 5 seconds is getting annoying)

Warframe.

I haven't played it since closed beta. it's really changed a lot.

Retired Forum Moderator

Quake 2 XP. (it's the HD version of Q2)

Team Fortress 2 for the first time in over a year. I only played with bots but it reminded me how much fun it was not to play with complete shitters.

Elite: Dangerous.

Last time I played was in January. They've since updated the game a lot and Bounty Hunting is now a proper profitable venture. I spent 30 minutes in a Resource Extraction Site and walked away with 280k credits. after another hour and a few lucky encounters I had upgraded my ship to basically take on anything but an Anaconda ship by myself and still have an extra 240k in the bank.

If I keep this up I'll be able to afford that frameshift drive capable of getting me to that Black Hole I've been wanting to visit. That drive's like 1.5 million though.

Retired Forum Moderator

Kerbal Space Program, for 21 hours straight.

the name's riley

Star Trek Online. Once the lag abated, the new content and design was quite good. (though it really is too little extra content so far, and way too expensive for the new ships)

2F6CF20A8032F6556AEA04C4C27D37DBCA863AC8

It's pretty obvious.It's also my first custom badge.

Not edgy enough/10

Get on my level:

C280718C684BFCD345AE8326C3A8EBA62D64AC70

Also please spoiler large images. Not everyone has large screens.

Star Trek Online... If I'd gotten on here yesterday I would also have had to post an image from the Warhammer universe...

Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

It really feels like the game was slapped together in less than five months, many assets are unfinished, pointless invisible walls in the middle of towns, maps often end at the end of geometry, and poor interiors with even poorer lighting.

The addition of firearms, real world weapons, and weather effects are nice along with other small tweaks, but in the end Warband is better and more interesting to look at. It really makes me wish the new features were included with an update to Warband instead.

FEZ.

Definitely one of the most satisfying-to-solve games I've played in a long time.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Tyrian

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Started playing the Story Mode of Timesplitters Future Perfect at about 11pm. Finished it up at about 6am.

Interesting point: in the haunted house level, there is a soundbite that plays, which is the same as one of the moans the L4D Witch makes.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Battlefield 4. I called it a night after I took a random pot shot at a helicopter with a sniper rifle and brained the pilot. No better way to end it than with a salty helijockey trying to report me for hacking.

Retired Forum Moderator