Last Game You Played

Terraria AGAIN. Made some progress into expert hardmode. one of the 3 mechanical bosses down and in the process of preparing for the other two.

They have way too much health...

Oh you think that's bad? I was watching a stream a few days ago and the streamer had like, 15 people on the map. They could barely beat Eye of Cthulhu and could only make about 10% on Skeletor's health before the night ended.

I think the new multiplayer boss system is ridiculously broken.

Does the boss system scale health/damage with player count? Because the first time I downed Eater and Eye was with 2 others and we were all undergeared. (random spawns not intentional summons.)

It wasn't easy and at least one always died tho.

Retired Forum Moderator

I guess on paper that makes sense for the expert mode model, though it sounds like the scaling has no ceiling making it impossible for anyone no matter how well geared to beat the fight once a certain number of people are present.

Gonna go back and see if I can't coax out a couple of solar eclipses. I want that Death Sickle.

Retired Forum Moderator

Just finished Arkham Knight on PC, FFS this game was horribly optimized for PC and the story/game was another let down at the end of the day.

Ended up messing around with Scribblenauts Unlimited today, never underestimate the utility of baboons and horrible puns.

Just finished Arkham Knight on PC, FFS this game was horribly optimized for PC and the story/game was another let down at the end of the day.

Ended up messing around with Scribblenauts Unlimited today, never underestimate the utility of baboons and horrible puns.

Ohai, haven't seen you in forever...

OT: Eradicator. Nothing much to say about it. I plan to review it soon.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Gran Turismo 3 A-spec on an emulated PS2. First time I've ever played this game IN 14 YEARS!!!

Welp, now what?

Supposedly the reason was because the PC port was outsourced to another company instead of being worked on by the actual devs. I really hate outsourcing products, it's better to delay a product so you can polish a certain version then rush it.

Rocket League.

I don't who thought it would be fun to play soccer with cars but they were right.

Retired Forum Moderator

Portal Stories: Mel

X3 I don't actually like it that much. Sure, the graphics are great. But level design is awful, in my opinion. It takes 5 minutes to find something, then takes 10 minutes to solve it. So I've just been noclipping around, getting through the story rather than attempting the puzzles, cause they kinda piss me off. There are so many walls that look white, that look like I can put a portal on, but they're not. And so I might miss a wall that I can actually place a portal on. Gragh!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Terraria.

Just beat all the Mechanical bosses in expert. Time to move onto planning for Plantera, my favorite named boss.

Retired Forum Moderator

Supposedly the reason was because the PC port was outsourced to another company instead of being worked on by the actual devs. I really hate outsourcing products, it's better to delay a product so you can polish a certain version then rush it.

Agreed, granted my system handled the game fairly well, my system is not the norm. It's just unfortunate that WB can't release an Arkham game on PC without having day 1 issues, granted AK is the worst of the 4.

OT: Play some Elite Dangerous today, though it's not my cup of tea, and then messed around in Scribblenauts again.

Eh, you think that's bad? The last Mortal Kombat game's PC port didn't work right for an entire month.

OT: Recently been playing New Vegas, finished Trainwiz's (a popular skyrim modder) new mod that adds in a railroad depot. It was really interesting, going to raise my rep with the NCR and maybe do Old World Blues so I can make my character a cyborg before doing a cybernetic hunt for cybernetics added in by Project nevada.

Rocket League.

Nothing quite like playing soccer with a car in the most UDK looking game I've sever seen.

Retired Forum Moderator

Expert Terraria.

Golems down, tried Fishron, and got absolutely wrecked. So I'm gonna make my old arena again and do the moon events. Also I may or may not have accidentally started the Lunar event and was able to get far enough in it to get 3 insanely good weapons. This should help.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ultimate Apocalypse-The Hunt Begins mod for Dawn of War:Soulstorm.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Started a new character in skyrim, time to hunt for all the treasure

:3 What kind of character is it?

OT: Last played, Team Fortress 2. X3 But I haven't touched that in a few days. Damn. This is the longest I've gone without playing a video game. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D