Last Game You Played

Overwatch. Very fun but everyone on right now is on the otherside of the planet and lagging all over the place.

i fucking hate you rn

excuse me while i sob over my lack of a beta invite

the name's riley

Fallout 4 ^_^

Me as well.

I really hope resources renew at lootable places else I fear there may not be enough supplies for my Sanctuary plans.

They do. Give it some time and they should respawn.

I believe for plants it's once every 2 in-game days. I'm not sure if it's a mod that's causing it, but loot containers and enemy spawns take around an in-game week to regenerate.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Overwatch. Very fun but everyone on right now is on the otherside of the planet and lagging all over the place.

i fucking hate you rn

excuse me while i sob over my lack of a beta invite

Then I suppose i should keep quiet about how I got in too.

OT: Just Cause 2. Prepping myself for when i get the third.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hearthstone! I made a silly deck full of nothing but Legendary level cards... I actually won a few games, which is kinda sad. I lose when I try to win, and I win when I'm just fucking around. *bangs head against the desk* My luck!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Overwatch Beta. I've almost given all the classes a try but there's one I'm probably not gonna bother with named Bastion because it's how you cater to the lowest common denominator (It's basically Overwatch's Point n Click adventure. There's so little skill involved it's frightening.)

Retired Forum Moderator

Tropico

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Rocket League private server with my bandmates. They have it on PS4, but I have it on Steam. First time trying cross-platform. It was awesome

EDIT: Just Cause 2, Zombie Driver and Audiosurf, testing out my PS3 controller. I had no idea Audiosurf could support a gamepad, though not very well, but still.

Because I've never done it before, I'm kinda basking in the enjoyment of using a console controller on a PC.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Black Ops 3. I decided it was a good time to stop playing after I had 1 game that must have been sent to me from the gods as reward for my patience with all the crap that game gives me.

x3PJz0U.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

GTA V!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Can you guess which Fallout I played? I'll give you a hint: It has a number in the title, and that number is higher than 3.

Also, I'm now over 150 mods installed for it, and the F4GECK still isn't released yet. lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@BTG: Fallout 3.5 :D

OT: Hearthstone

-------

Bloodborne.

Kinda funny that you can unlock the Hunter's Nightmare area so early when everything there is killing me in a single hit because of how far they out level me. Even my damage against them is half because of the difference.

Edit: Well, persevering payed off in buckets. Got one of the new weapons, the full Old Hunter set, and 2 level 5 gems which finding a level 2 gem right now is a good find. Don't get me wrong, every enemy encountered was like a miniboss so I feel i earned this lol.

Retired Forum Moderator