Last Game You Played

Ratchet & Clank 3. I've nearly finished Challenge mode, save for a few Titanium bolts, skill points and trophies. Not looking forward to speedrunning the Qwark vidcomics.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Bloodborne again.

Least favorite part of the game cleared (Rom, and the Yahar'gul 3 hunters-at-once-bullshit fight) now taking a break to let my temper sooth over. i love that game but those 2 parts must have been designed by the same intern because god they piss me off with how little forethought went into them.

Retired Forum Moderator

Town of Salem!

I'd like to see a non-ToS-player try to understand this... XD

qxdPaW5.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

R&C 3. Two skill points away from 100%. Both are Qwark vidcomic speedruns. Oh the rage. The videogame rage.

@jeb: I've never played it but from what i understand it's similar to the old IRC game Mafia and that board/card game Ultimate Werewolf. So I'm guessing as the jester you have to try and die meaning you did your job?

OT: Bloodborne again. Except for dungeons, the nightmare, the DLC, and 2 bosses, I've basically done everything I can in this playthrough. Still don't want to loop to NG+ untill i've done everything but I hate the nightmare :S

Retired Forum Moderator

@Rarity: +500 points for you. XD For some reason, it feels very satisfying knowing somebody actually understood that mess of a screen. XP

OT: I'm about to play some PayDay 2, need to teach a friend how to play it sooo.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Bloodborne.

The final boss of the DLC... What were they thinking? all opening moves lead to a stun lock unless dodged, a move that IF dodged, you find out is a favorite combo of his for most of phase 1. And phase 2 comes complete with 2 instant kills.

Fantastic.

Retired Forum Moderator

Fallout 4 again... Have to go through and reinstall a mod though. (it's causing significant cell loading delays, on the order of minutes)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dungeon Siege - Legends of Aranna

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Goat Simulator

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Just Cause 3.

basically a candy store for adults. I might never complete this game simply because I can't stop dicking around and having fun.

Retired Forum Moderator

^ I'm probably ready for Just Cause 3 as I've done all the missions in Just Cause 2. I just need to 100% it by finding all the collectables, clearing every settlement, and doing all the race challenges.

Personally I'd like to do that before starting JC3, but I doubt I'll ever reach 100%, without possibly a mod that tells me what is left of each thing in each settlement. The Panau City area is so dense that it's easy to go in circles, and not see anything left to do, even though I'm 90% clear on one of the settlements.

That said, I think I'm gonna get some JC2 on the go now. Cheers Rarity!

I'd recommend waiting a tad bit on JC3 because it it's current state it's buggy and has optimization issues. I can still have fun but it is kinda upsetting to drop to 12 frames every time something explodes, which is a lot.

But other than that, they knew what they wanted with this game which was a huge playground.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'd recommend waiting a tad bit on JC3 because it it's current state it's buggy and has optimization issues. I can still have fun but it is kinda upsetting to drop to 12 frames every time something explodes, which is a lot.

But other than that, they knew what they wanted with this game which was a huge playground.

It's not a bug, it's a "feature". Slow mo, you know.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Fair nuff. I'm 72% though JC2, so I reckon everything will be nice and stable by the time I reach 100% next decade.

Also just did a spot of emulated Timesplitters 2.

I'm still planning on a Freeman's Mind ATU series set in it, but I've been thinking a lot about how not only to start it, but to do so in a way that reduces time wasted if it tanks. Originally I was just going to do the first story mission (I have a script ready for it), which I figure would reach about 30 minutes, and therefore make it a 3-episode series. Due to the nature of the game, I have to record everything in one go, so I need to make sure everything plays the way I want the plot to pan out, because I have to start from scratch each time I make a mistake (rogue button press, etc).

As a less painful alternative, I'm thinking I could do a Pilot 'trailer', similar to Ross's original video, involving segments from every mission. I can worry less about consistency, as I'll jumping from scene to scene. If I get good interest from that, then I'll go ahead with the original idea.

It's not a bug, it's a "feature". Slow mo, you know.

It's called 'bullet time' nowadays.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.