Last Game You Played

I've been playing Final Fantasy 13-2, however, I'm putting it on hold, for now, so I can focus on finishing Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

TF2 with Kitty(username). Mostly fucking around. Though it's kinda hard to keep that up when the only active servers at the time were pubs full of scoreboard heroes.

Retired Forum Moderator

Aw man, you guys were playing Tf2 without me? XD You traitors. :P

OT: Tf2 without Rarity and Username. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

TF2 with blighty, followed by Runescape with nobody

the name's riley

Aw man, you guys were playing Tf2 without me? XD You traitors. :P

OT: Tf2 without Rarity and Username. XP

You weren't online :(

OT: Rocket League

Retired Forum Moderator

Freedom Planet

Finally finished it

Really good game

the name's riley

I wanna play TF2 with you guys as well sometime... :(

OT:Modern Warfare 2.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Well if you ever see me on just hope in my game and/or shoot me a message (especially if it's full)

OT: TF2 again. I was doing very well as soldier surprisingly until my ISP decided I had enough TF2 for the day and started dropping my connections ever 5 seconds. It's been doing that a lot lately and frankly it's getting tiresome.

Retired Forum Moderator

Planetside 2. Made an NC outfit on the US West server, (Connery) just search for Accursed Farms. Honestly, we need to have this outfit name on every server, that way we can always be part of it on all servers.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dark Souls

I got sick of how difficult it was getting with the slow, clunky, awkward heavy armor and shield so I made a new character solely using light armor and weapons, and am focusing on dodging more than blocking.

Apparently that was the right choice because I'm already farther than my last character and at the same level at half the time it took before. Actually being able to dodge effectively has made this game miles more fun for me.

Retired Forum Moderator

A friend suckered me into playing Who's Your Daddy, which isn't nearly as perverse as I had hoped.

We both came to find out we would be both horrible parents and dead babies.

Just beat Dragon Age: Inquisition. While I can't say my faith in Bioware has been completely restored, this game has definitely made me feel like they're able to make quality products again. I guess being named 'Worst Company in America' for two years running left a big enough impression on EA to loosen up the leash a bit and let Bioware make games without rushing the shit out of them.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I just beat Life is Strange on Thursday. Ugh my god, SO GOOD. <3

Other than that, Splatoon. That game is crazy addicting.

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -- Oscar Wilde

Dark Souls. Just beat Smough & Co.

you know when I read all the notes saying "Amazing Chest" after the boss fight, I legitimately was expecting a good item. I didn't get a good item though. I got two good items. "Amazing Chest"

Think about it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Assortedsoup, you've won the award of; "Most loved avatar by Jeb." It's adorable. XP

OT: Hearthstone. Sometimes I win, and other times I really suck.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D