Last Game You Played

Bloodborne. Currently trudging through the worst dungeon ever mad in the history of bloodborne dungeons: Lower Pthumerian. Mechanical instant kills (always a 1 hit kill regardless of health/level/defense etc) are a bad mechanic and of course the second boss has one of these he uses very often. He's out of the way thanks to being an arcane build and spamming lighting but ffs this boss was a mistake.

Retired Forum Moderator

Planetside 2. Made an NC outfit on the US East server (the one Ross is planning on using for the meetup) called "Accursed Farms East".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm about 127.3% down for that. :P But you're gonna have to send me your PSN. I haven't actually seen mine in so long I may or my not have forgotten what it is.

Together we shall destroy all the boss.

OT: Bloodborne. I did a test of how fast I could get through NG+++ if I just ignored all enemies and went straight for the bosses. 41 minutes. as Impressive as that felt the realization that I basically just did an entire playthrough and got nothing out of it is doing wonders in preventing me from doing it again.

Retired Forum Moderator

PayDay2... and... since my Fiance is a big; "I need everything" person... of course he had to get the Goat Simulator DLC. And me, him and a friend played to see how (bad) it is. X3

And yep... wow. XD We haven't been able to actually complete the mission because it keeps crashing our games. Dunno if it's the map, enemies, or the freaking goats, but we're going to assume its the goats, because Overkill thought "Hey, let's purposefully have buggy physics in our game! That sounds like a GREAT idea!" And the last thing we saw of the map before the host crashed was some goat's tongue stretching to the end of the universe. It's funny until you lost all your amazing progress. We're so done. Not gonna play the map until the game gets an update. Seriously Overkill. We hate you.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Planetside 2. I'm trying to find a good equilibrium for render scale and still be able to see everything... Currently at 0.75, but that still only leaves me at 20 FPS in a combat environment.

Planetside 2. Getting better and better... Once I got used to it, and put mods on it, (4x scope, foregrip, HV ammo, compensator) the Warden became my go-to weapon for Heavy Assault. Basically turns me into a counter-sniper that can take a couple headshots before dying. (barring of course the maxed out level 3000+ characters and their 1-shot kill sniper weapons, sometimes)

If dreams count... Hearthstone again. XD Cause, I've managed to get so addicted to the game that I've been dreaming of playing it.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

GUN on NGC

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Still playing Hearthstone - fucking around in it.

1280 damage Pyroblast!

svAJ2za.jpg

Did someone say... "All will burn!"?

2,097,152 health and 2,097,152 attack Deathwings. :3

gNo8O2r.jpg

XaN0UoE.jpg

Nom.

-------

Dark Souls 2

Kinda understanding why this game got the reception it did. I'm enjoying it, but from a game design standpoint, and that of a sequel, this game does some really strange stuff. Like there's a few moments, such as no longer leveling at bonfires, which I don't understand why they needed change that. And then there's the durability on equipment restoring to full when you go to a bonfire, assuming it didn't hit 0 which is just weird.

I kinda like the idea of increasing hollow penalties on death, though that may change depending on how accessible reversing is late game.

Overall verdict: fun but weird.

Retired Forum Moderator

Planetside 2 again... Got 2 Battle Ranks, and a lot of certs in just under 6 hours of gameplay.

Don't Starve.

Pretty fun, and unique gameplay experience.