Last Game You Played

Keep Talking and Nobody Dies

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Serious Sam: The Next Encounter

I'm really bad at this game

Come on,man. Don't be like that.

OT:Starcraft:Brood War

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

L.A. Noire

I forgot how much I like this game! I also love the male clothing style of the 50's. I wish I could walk around with a nice suit and hat today, but I'd just look like a pretentious hipster douchebag.

Sven-Coop

I love how people communicate with others by screaming "Medic!" and "Take cover!" repeatedly.

More Brood War. Eurgh, the Zerg campaign is pretty brutal.

Especially Omega. :|

OT:Serious Sam:The Next Encounter.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Just obliterated an alien invasion in XCOM Enemy Within... On "Impossible" difficulty no less... I'm in the top 1.1% of players that could actually prevent XCOM 2 from happening.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm in the top 1.1% of players that could actually prevent XCOM 2 from happening.

You mean XCOM the game? now thats evil.

Well, if those of us in the top 1.1% were the majority, XCOM 2 wouldn't be about a totally alien controlled Earth... The only reason that's what XCOM 2 is about is because the VAST majority of people couldn't beat EU or EW on any difficulty the first time through, and even more can't beat Impossible difficulty at all. Their reasoning was that the majority lost, so Earth was conquered, now you get to deal with the consequences of the majority's incompetence. :lol:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Bloodborne PVP

I'm surprised to find my level 256 get's more encounters than my level 80. Not to mention all the stats at second soft cap allow me to try literally anything I want which is more fun.

Of course, lag cost me a lot of fight's. The one thing they can never seem to balance. Even got killed by a guy who was way out of range for his weapon the entire time simply because my shiternet couldn't figure out how to keep model and hitbox in the same spot. <_<

Retired Forum Moderator

Paper's Please! Too addicting.

9clwfZz.jpg?1

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Lagborne PvP

Note to self, never pvp past the hours of 1 AM. If the gun ISN'T the only thing they know how to use, then you can be your ass they can stun lock me for 3+ times the amount of their weapon range away with a weapon not fast enough to stun lock. If they can can dodge out of my Blade of Mercy, the literal fastest combo in the game, then I should be able to dodge out of a whirligig saw combo FFS. I even dodged away from a guy before he could visceral attack me, only to warp back in front of him as he did it.

Aside from that, Broccoli-Head PvP is the funniest thing ever because no one knows how to deal with it properly.

Retired Forum Moderator

Don't Starve.

This time, I found Maxwell's door.

I didn't realise I had to have no sanity to lower raised obelisks. So, once I got to that point, I got destroyed by the cold, the dark, and the hounds. Dannng.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR