Last Game You Played

^ I got through Blue Shift, but I hit problems with Opposing Force where the game would randomly minimise, and my cursor would be stuck in the centre of the screen - if I move the mouse, it would respond but instantly snap back to the centre.

It's been 4 years tho, so I guess should give it another shot.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

^Shock Troopers and Assassins are a bitch to fight on Hard.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Salt and Sanctuary.

Managed to Transmute my 2 handed greatsword twice, upgrade it to level 6 and stick an attack speed up charm on it and now I'm ripping holes through everything that get's in my way O_o.

Retired Forum Moderator

Minecraft! :D Having so much damn fun.

1. Decided to troll my sister. Told her to jump off of the cliff and land in the lake. She jumped, I placed a few dirt blocks underneath her and she broke her legs and lost half her health. XD I'm such a dick.

2. A zombie hopped into my boat so I decided to keep him. X3 Boat Zombie! So adorable cause he keeps nodding his head. Up and down, up and down. :D Like he's rocking out to some music or something. Or a very agreeable zombie. :P

skYaBOd.png

3. I made a new skin and it's aaaaadooooorable! :D

CjV3Gvx.png

4. First room of the house, and my most complete one. XP

gSh7sd8.png

5. Front of the house, with a little garden! :D

XQZaxy5.png

6. RIP Boat Zombie. I even held him a funeral... He got pushed out from the shade I made for him and he burned up. :'(

I got a replacement mini zombie... but... it's just not the same...

0sf9QOH.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Agario for the first time in like 6 months.

I realize in Teams mode your life expectency is generally much higher but 3 1/2 hours before I finally died? I must have been the longest alive in that game. And only died because I was baiting another team to split at me so the big guy I was orbiting could split and eat both of him. (which he did, bless his soul)

I saw a complete set of name changes after about hour 2.

Retired Forum Moderator

Had a short gaming day with a coupla mates yesterday. Played COD Blops II Zombies, Left 4 Dead, and a bit of Halo 3 online. People are still playing that..

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I Am Bread. I expected a gimmicky physics game but I like how you actually have to think a fair bit about how to move around. Climbing along walls is especially fun.

Also replayed Shardlight again to snap screenshots for my collection. Gorgeous game, great story, love the sudden brutal violence in some scenes.

Star Trek Online.

One thing I have to say for this game... The AI is remarkably good. I've seen outmatched enemy ships use cover to aid their repairs, and groups of enemies using a grid search to find cloaked player ships. The ground combat isn't that great though. (despite the AI being remarkably good at that as well)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dark Souls

For some reason I can't coop anymore. Or invade. Or be invaded. Or even see messages on the ground. Like I've permanently lost connection.

:/

Retired Forum Moderator

Star Trek Online.

Season 11.5 is coming on April 12th, and fixes a LOT of the major problems this game has.

Battlefield 4

Honestly, this game is miles more fun without vehicles. That being said when I got stuck 3 times against a team where the only people who were rank 140 were on the other team and all camping in vehicles so you couldn't even get near them, I decided it was time to quit.

If you can't play without letting the other team play, don't play online.

Retired Forum Moderator

Started playing Tropico 4 with the population limit turned off. It's a good game if you can ignore most of the characters are just stereotypes.

Brutal Doom. When you have a shit day and start taking it out on Martian immigrants.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Stardew Valley.

So much time put into the game. So little of it actually seen. And all of this made by one single guy working every day for 4 years. He deserves every cent he makes off this game and then some.

Retired Forum Moderator

Star Trek Online. Tribble server is very fun, but very lonely.