Last Game You Played

TF2. Once again, had a good laugh. I entered a server full of F2P's raging about how much this game sucked and how amazingly better CS was. XD

I met some (blatantly obviously) F2P people today, as well. A lot of them kept saying (usually over the mic), "Why won't you die?!?". I kept headshotting one (I think) F2P Spy, and he would always say "Are you kidding?!". He would usually stand 100% still or run in straight lines.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

TF2. Once again, had a good laugh. I entered a server full of F2P's raging about how much this game sucked and how amazingly better CS was. XD

I met some (blatantly obviously) F2P people today, as well. A lot of them kept saying (usually over the mic), "Why won't you die?!?". I kept headshotting one (I think) F2P Spy, and he would always say "Are you kidding?!". He would usually stand 100% still or run in straight lines.

Was one of those people who played TF2 for free, and died alot (but is learning quick.)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I got nothing against the F2P's, I got something against the F2P's who think they're better than everyone else and rage like a mad man when thing's don't go there way.

I mostly just ignore this stuff but when they started saying "sniper should be a 1 hit kill on everything." is when I snapped and beat him with the balance stick.

Retired Forum Moderator

I got nothing against the F2P's, I got something against the F2P's who think they're better than everyone else and rage like a mad man when thing's don't go there way.

I mostly just ignore this stuff but when they started saying "sniper should be a 1 hit kill on everything." is when I snapped and beat him with the balance stick.

I hear ya... I'm a F2Per, but I've been gaming long enough to know that if I wait a round or two I'll have a better strategy than they do, and will eventually surpass their scores in maybe another half-dozen rounds...

Most F2Pers suck, and then complain that everyone else is better then them though... Gives all of us a bad rep. (give me -rep if you agree)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I just played Duke Nukem 3D on my IPod Touch. The controls suck but the gameplay is awesome.

I can see why this game is so popular, you can always count on Duke. 8-)

I agree with you on the F2P people. Some people are impatient or just crude. Ever heard of the chocolate milk kid?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

You mean the fat kid screaming at his mom for some chocolate milk? yeah I've seen that. If he was my son, I'd walk into the room with a glass of chocolate milk, start drinking it all casually, and say "what about chocolate milk?"

Anywho, TF2 again. I actually met a cool F2Per. he wasn't doing half bad either considering he didn't know what he was doing. XD

we did however, run into some foreign kid about 11-12 years old by the sound of it building turrets in the most useless places imaginable.

Retired Forum Moderator

sniper

1 hit kill on everything

Can't a decent Sniper effectively semi-one shot anything? It takes 3 headshots to kill a fully overhealed Heavy.

Just so I don't derail the thread...

The last game I played was Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Haters gonna hate.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

@epsilon: that's why I flipped lol.

Anywho, idk if Garry's Mod constitutes a game, so other than that, Half Life 2.

Retired Forum Moderator

Anywho, idk if Garry's Mod constitutes a game,

It most certainly does.

Super Mario Bros. 3 on the Wii, unless the internet channel counts as a game.

Super Mega Worm.

This game is FUN, especially as Mecha Wojira. It even has the look of an old 8-bit game, that's always a plus.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Tom Clancy's Endwar... Now I see why it wasn't too popular for most people, too realistic in some respects, too unrealistic in others. (and the controls take quite a bit of getting used to)

Did another run through DX:HR, this time trying to figure out ways to do maximum number of non-lethal takedowns while still getting the "Ghost" XP bonuses...