Last Game You Played

Started up skyrim again, playing a vampire merchant lord. Already got a mod that lets me purchase farms, mills and mines and have a castle mod in mind for her to store all her wealth. Once I get further in I might start my pirating career.

Wanna link me to that mod?

OT: FF9

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

GTA V...

Too much driving, and the Taxis take way too long to show up.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Brutal Doom.

Cranked up the difficulty by just one level and already having a hard time.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

GTA V.

Why did they make helicopters so hard to fly? Even real choppers are easier...

GTA V.

Why did they make helicopters so hard to fly? Even real choppers are easier...

I find the helicopters kinda easy to fly actually. Though I only have GTA V on the PS3, thus play it with a controller... Probably easier than a mouse and keyboard. X3 But I still can't do controllers all that well in any FPS. The lack of precise control I have makes my head hurt. XD

OT: Skyrim on the PS3 at my mate's house.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I use an X360 controller... It shouldn't be this hard to get it to fly straight instead of wobbling 30° every few seconds when not flying at top speed.

Dark Souls 3.

After several hours of encountering asshole after asshole in pvp I decided to give some back. I went into one of the swamp regions, set my covenant to occasionally call in defenders when I'm invaded, activated the item that increases invasion chance significantly, made it so all the creatures and everything in my world would attack invaders, and then laid down underneath the lily pads with matching color armor (brown since the place resembles autumn) and just waited.

Gotta say it's really funny seeing an invader with the name WreckYoSheets running right past me in a panic from a giant crab trying to kill him. He had no idea how close he got too.

Only 3 people actually found me. 2 of them I managed to kill and resume hiding before anyone else noticed and the third guy liked what I was doing so much he dropped some items on the ground for me and left. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

FIFA 16 with my mate. There's so much you have to hold in your head at the same time, and I keep accidentally shooting because I thought I was still in tackle mode.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Dark Souls 3

I ended after my victory in essentially a 3v1 gank while invading. Those are frustrating enough as it is so when you manage to not just kill 3 players, but kill one of them twice because the asshole host decided to call his friend back in after he died the first time, it's a good place to stop. Quit while you are ahead and what not.

To be fair it wasn't a true 3v1. There were about 2-3 times other invaders joined to help me but they all effectively fed their life to them giving them healing items (for every slain dark spirit, every other dark spirit get's 1 restored heal, and the host and his phantoms get 2 heals back) and when it came down to it, all the kills were my doing when no other invaders were present. Patience can go a long way.

Invading is fun but there is a serious oversaturation of gankers.

Retired Forum Moderator

Rocket: Robot On Wheels for N64, the very first game by Sucker Punch who would go on to make Sly Cooper and inFamous. Very fun if easy 3D collectathon platformer set in an amusement park with cool physics and a variety of vehicles to drive. Bit iffy with the controls and camera, but I'm still really enjoying it. So far I've cleared the first two stages out of seven.

Started up skyrim again, playing a vampire merchant lord. Already got a mod that lets me purchase farms, mills and mines and have a castle mod in mind for her to store all her wealth. Once I get further in I might start my pirating career.

Wanna link me to that mod?

OT: FF9

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34959/? here ya go, it requires a new save though

there is also Landlord but after reading the bugs I'm waiting for an update http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72610/?

Dark Souls 3, trolling with Havel's Shield is so fun.

Dagger with bleed gem :P

Dark Souls 3

I want to keep my level at 120 but resisting the urge to spend those 500k souls is really difficult.

Retired Forum Moderator

Planetside 2. Trying to fix the outfit not being found in search.