Last Game You Played

Doom.

I came out of that game significantly less frustrated than I've been the past few days. Huh.

Retired Forum Moderator

ZmivzDX.jpg

Scout = me, as like an 80 year old that goes; "All these kids playing these new games! Back in my day, we played TF2!"

OT: TF2. :P And wrecking people. Hell yeah~

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

"All these kids playing these new games! Back in my day, we played TF2!"

Just wish valve didn't take all the fun out of the game

Nerfing pyro, nerfing demoknight, removing item set bonuses, rip old TF2

OT: Dark Souls

ended up passing out just before walking in to an ambush, decided to take a nap after that

the name's riley

I mean if it's to make the game fair, I'm down with that. X3 Pyro might be nerfed but I still wreck people when I play it. XD So much fun.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I mean if it's to make the game fair, I'm down with that. X3 Pyro might be nerfed but I still wreck people when I play it. XD So much fun.

but pyro was already one of the weakest classes, especially in competitive

if they brought back the old degreaser and axtinguisher i'd be content

the name's riley

But it was fair before. D: It was the kinda balance I like in a game which is for every class there's a soft and hard counter and the skill comes from learning how to play around those. I'm not saying that's gone but the lines have definitely blurred a little. Honestly I miss charging in as classic demopan and batting some unsuspecting player across the room or going the croc sniper and countering their other sniper holding the game at a standstill. Just a lot of what I loved the most about it has been lost over the years.

Don't let my ramblings bring you down though. If you like the game the way it is then please keep enjoying it. Just an older player wanting to go back to an older game. Kinda like me and WoW.

OT: Doom again.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 3.

Strength builds really are the easiest it seems. Solo'd the 2 bosses I've had the most trouble on(to the point of having to get people to help me beat them), one on the first attempt and the other on the second attempt.

Retired Forum Moderator

Unreal Tournament Pre-alpha.

It's just what I wanted. Completely untouched Unreal Tournament gameplay with a graphics update.

I can't believe it's been 8 years(damn I feel old) since epic abandoned UT for Gears of dude bro space marines. For a long time I thought the series was dead. Still better 8 years later than never in my book.

I find it funny that while DOOM hasn't been DOOM since DOOM III UT is completely the same except graphically which IMO is a good thing. It's nice to know that developers have a conscience not to desecrate gameplay this sacred for the sake of "innovation".

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Star Trek Online, and a little bit of 8-Bit Armies.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

TF2

kDDMK9f.jpg

Also, look at what he's carrying... :D TF2, you're drunk.

EDIT: twAFl3x.png

I showed him the picture on his profile page and he seemed to like it. XP

-------

Overwatch.

The irony of a tracer calling me as Winston annoying is not lost on me. They then proceeded to flip their shit so fantastically when they lost that I'd never been more happy for a mute button.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ziggurat

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Overwatch again.

Sure would love it if the Mei's I played with were a fraction as good as the Mei's I play against.

Retired Forum Moderator

Overwatch.

Had a few really good games as Hanzo, Widow and Reinhardt.

Retired Forum Moderator