Last Game You Played

The Sims 1 for me. All expansions plus a bunch of custom content. I'm glad that some cc websites are still up.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Overwatch.

Friend of mine went offensive symmetra and we kept encountering the saltiest, angriest people over that. Ignore the fact that we won and Symmetra got play of the game for a quadrakill on the final push. or that teleporter behind a wall at the final point that allowed us to overrun them. Nope, Symmetra was useless offense. In fact you know what one of them did? they followed our Symmetra the whole game and did nothing. Literally nothing but follow her and stare at her.

New meta, insta-mute anyone who complains that hard about offense Symmetra.

Retired Forum Moderator

Overwatch.

Friend of mine went offensive symmetra and we kept encountering the saltiest, angriest people over that. Ignore the fact that we won and Symmetra got play of the game for a quadrakill on the final push. or that teleporter behind a wall at the final point that allowed us to overrun them. Nope, Symmetra was useless offense. In fact you know what one of them did? they followed our Symmetra the whole game and did nothing. Literally nothing but follow her and stare at her.

New meta, insta-mute anyone who complains that hard about offense Symmetra.

lemme guess

salty mccree follows symmetra around until game ends, ends up on the opposite team, and focuses her as winston whole game

the name's riley

Yup. I see you know the scenario I'm talking about.

Speaking of which, McCree nerf finally hit. I can finally play a tank without fear of dying to cowboy wannabe bullshit WOO.

Edit: Overwatch with a couple of friends. A couple of friends turned into about 6 friends because the group we got was so cool and fun to play with neither side was quitting after the match and we all just friend-listed each other after. Seriously never been in a match with random people that cool in like any game ever.

Retired Forum Moderator

Town of Salem

Guys, you need to get into this so I have people to play with. XD

Last round I forced the Vigilante to commit suicide by making him shoot himself. Hehehe. I'm too evil...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst & Sherlock Holmes: the devil's daughter.

Mirror's Edge is just fantastic- everything i hoped for and even better. Definetly worth the hype & money.

Sherlock Holmes- again, great experience. If you have played Crimes & punishments, its quite similar only many things have improved, though there are some setbacks

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Insurgency... Interestingly I never paid for this, despite having it in my Steam games list. It was actually as a result of a test of a local file hack, and Steam decided to leave a couple games attached to my account after it connected online. (only 3 games total, but I got Insurgency from this back when it was still $20)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Insurgency... Interestingly I never paid for this, despite having it in my Steam games list. It was actually as a result of a test of a local file hack, and Steam decided to leave a couple games attached to my account after it connected online. (only 3 games total, but I got Insurgency from this back when it was still $20)

just asking- you informed them of this? aside from getting those free games, you might get actual money as well. I didnt pay for that game either, but i got it from one of PC gamers (i think) CD key handouts

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Why would I get actual money for games I got years ago for free by doing something that a few thousand others were doing to try and download games they didn't have, except I did it after they had patched it? I would think it would be more likely that they would ban my account.

Stronghold Legends... You can't see a damned thing when the bloom is on.

Fairly fun, but not really my ideal.

Overwatch with a full group. We were going all of one character and losing but still having fun.

Their Hanzo was salty as all hell and would have gotten play of the game but little did they know, our 7th friend was on their team and we got him a 6 way kill just to spite the Hanzo.

Retired Forum Moderator

Overwatch with a full group. We were going all of one character and losing but still having fun.

Their Hanzo was salty as all hell and would have gotten play of the game but little did they know, our 7th friend was on their team and we got him a 6 way kill just to spite the Hanzo.

I love moments like that in [insert multiplayer game here]. Sadly, getting to game with friends online now is next to impossible.

OT: Final Fantasy 5. I'm at end game, dunno what I'm going to play next. I would play Mirror's Edge Catalyst, but it's at 51%! gah! I'm going to be 24 before I can play it. Anyhow, I still have a game of FF3, 10, and 10-2 going, or maybe 6.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Town of Salem

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D