Last Game You Played

Yet another reason to not bother with renewing my WoW subscription...

OT: It may not count, but I've been 'playing' my custom tabletop RPG in my head, trying to work out some of the kinks in the story and mechanics. I'm posting some of the background content in another thread momentarily.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You realize this happens every new expansion? Like literally since the launch of BC, the start of every expansion the new content sells for exorbitant prices on the AH. It'll balance out eventually once everyone settles in. The game itself is pretty fun as it stands, even if it isn't the old WoW.

OT: Killing Floor 2. Trying out the new classes.

Retired Forum Moderator

The game itself is pretty fun as it stands, even if it isn't the old WoW.

I'm sorry, but don't compare the two. They aren't even close to the same as far as gameplay goes. (not anymore, Pandas completely removed all the challenging gameplay)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

OR. I will continue to compare the 2 and have fun with it. Old WoW is gone and that really does suck, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun in it's current state. If I'd had my way it'd still be the same style as it was back in wrath/earlier but giving credit where credit is due the game's in the best place it's been since Cataclysm.

Retired Forum Moderator

WoW never really was my cup of tea old or new. I was more of a City of Heroes person. Now that CoH is gone with no spiritual successors in sight I haven't played in an MMO in a long time. I played a bit of Guild Wars 2 but I sorta had my fill of it at one point and I was done.

OT: Deus Ex 1. Must finish, so exhausted.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Super Dangan Ronpa 2

So far I've reached the third chapter, and I'm REALLY NOT FOND of some particular story developments!

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

WoW

Decided to try some random queue 2's arena. Got paired with a retribution paladin (I'm unholy death knight) and we must have been the most compatible team on the planet because we went 11 games straight without a single loss. Had to friend him so we can do that again sometime.

Retired Forum Moderator

Rhythm heaven. And to be honest I don't like it, mainly because I suck at it. You'd THINK that me being a piano player, with top marks and is good at playing an instrument, you would think that I'd be good at a rhythm game. But no! I suck! I don't know why! My rhythm is fine when playing an actual instrument and song, but as soon as it's for a game, I balls it up. My suspicion is that I'm so used to the slight delay of a piano, that I've just become so used to playing like that - where I need to hit the notes taking into consideration the amount of time before my fingers push the key all the way down, I think that's why I can't play these games... but I don't know. Basically makes these rhythm games annoying to play.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

My suspicion is that I'm so used to the slight delay of a piano, that I've just become so used to playing like that - where I need to hit the notes taking into consideration the amount of time before my fingers push the key all the way down, I think that's why I can't play these games... but I don't know. Basically makes these rhythm games annoying to play.

I don't know if Rhythm Heaven has this option (which I doubt it does), but in some rhythm games you can change the offset of the beat timing, to accommodate the delay

OT: Summoners' War. Enjoying the new update (moar space), grinding for runes and grinding for upgrading the main monster in my team.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

I swear the "free run down" option is just "drop".

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

30 minutes before work. I go to a child labor location, scan the area with my "We, at Ubisoft, don't give a fuck about why you have these certain abilities anymore, because aliens" vision. Three are guarding the alarm. One's forever amazed by shiny, two of them get bored and walk away, but are attracted to shiny. I charm each, one at a time, with my whistling skills, while silently killing each, and hiding the bodies in the corner. I then sabotage the bell, the foreman's around the corner. Charm and assassinate him as well. I notice two snipers. I kill one for good measure, and notice the other's dry humping the guard rail. I decide to leave her alone. All the kids are on the first floor, where I am, so I easily free them with no mishaps.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Deus Ex GOTY With GMDX Mod

Two words fuck Paris, I'm surprised I was able to make it out of there alive.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

WoW.

Had a really fun run through a heroic dungeon. One of the new dungeons has an oddly complicated final boss that's three stages. Stage 1 is a simple damage race. In stage 2 the boss becomes invincible while these walls of advancing spirits cross the room and knock you off the edge if they hit you enough. Stage 3 is a combination of the 2. Well the advancing spirits can only be seen when in the light of an orb only 1 person can carry. None of us really knew the fight so we kept dying. In the end it was me who noticed how all the mechanics worked(Most importantly that the advancing spirit wall always had 1 opening and if you looked where they spawned you got a brief second to see where the split was before they faded.) and ended up coaching the rest on what to do in each phase and we won. Feels good man. Most fun I've had in a group since random group finder was implemented.

tl;dr Legion bringing back the good times wewt.

Retired Forum Moderator