Last Game You Played

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

If the Digimon are to scale in this game (along with the humans) Gargomon is huuuuuge. Well okay, not huge huge, but compared to Terriermon, he's pretty big. I also find it funny how is like for Terriermon, because it's like he quadruples in size, gets both hands replaced with miniguns, and puts on pants, and wears a bullet belt buckle (or whatever they're called).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Quake I:

Just beat the second episode on Nightmare difficulty. Two down, two to go.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Organ Trail.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Divinity: Original Sin

How is that btw? I was debating about getting that or Pillars of Eternity. At the time Pillars of Eternity came on sale first so I got that instead.

OT: Fallout

Does anyone else find the soundtrack to be more immerse when the volume is cranked up all the way? At the default volume I could barely hear it at all.

Divinity: Original Sin

How is that btw? I was debating about getting that or Pillars of Eternity. At the time Pillars of Eternity came on sale first so I got that instead.

It's really good imo. Turnbased combat though, so not sure how much you'd like it. ^^'

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Maze of Kings on arcade machine

Welp, this is the second arcade game I've beaten so far. In case anyone is curious: the first was Time Crisis 4.

...Now I want to play some rail shooters like Time Crisis or House of the Dead. halp

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

WoW.

There's not much left to do on my one character other than raiding and mythic dungeons so I'm starting to level my rogue to 110. Also because I heard a rumor that rogues can pickpocket really good gear from the new raid so I want to give that a shot. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Empire: total war (with Darthmod mod)

i hadnt played any TW game for months, properly more than a year. Suddenly felt urge and next thing i know im reenacting WW2 with Prussia (with exception of NL being allies). Though to be fair- opponents started! First to go was Poland-Lithuania, then Saxony, then Hannover (which was suprising pain in the butt). While i was battling Austria, France, Russia & UK decided to join in with Austria & declared war on me.

Current situation- Austria has only Alsace-Lorraine in Europe & area in India. Meanwhile me, as Prussia have conquered pretty much entire eastern Europe (except area in very east thats under ottoman control), eliminating Russia in process. Oh and i also conquered Scotland.

On things not related to me, Sweden conquered Denmark (but Denmark is still alive (holding Iceland) & protectorate of Dagestan) & Sweden holds a region in middle of Europe that was given to them by Austria.

Right now only thing keeping me attacking british & french colonies is that my naval power is feeble as heck

I friking love Empire total war (even if time period is perhaps the one i dislike the most), it has such odd AI

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I purchased a few things from Steam yesterday and I played one particularly spooky title called Dead Secret. I don't think I've even scratched the surface of the mystery yet but I've unlocked two endings already. If you are a fan of murder investigating fare, atmospheric dread, Japanese mythology and parapsychology then you'll find a lot to enjoy in this game.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Why don't more RPGs have the auto win mechanic that Earthbound has?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Fallout 1:

Holy shit, you guys I found Bob's Pre-owned Car Mart. That's like one of the most rare encounters in Fallout 1. I found the Red Ryder LE BB Gun too.

Thief Gold

...Okay, that wasn't really a play. More like the attack of the black screen upon the start of the game process

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

1849, a somewhat casual strategy/resource management game that is nevertheless a lot of fun. Inspired by U.S. history in the form of the great Californian gold rush of the titular year, you plan a small settlement and go about placing various building types to generate resources, ensure your growing population of workers have adequate housing, build saloons and sheriff's offices to alleviate boredom and alleviate crime, trade with other towns and generally watching your once modest depot-cum-town centre transform into a chaotic but productive landmark. Although the engine and the gameplay is rather basic and will likely be disappointment to you serious management enthusiasts out there, it runs perfectly even on my shuddering pile of electronic stone age sadness that is my computer, and more importantly is a nice game to diddle about on for an hour or less at a time.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Hand of Fate.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa