Last Game You Played

GTA 5 Online.

Was being chased by some Ballas, when I turned my car around 180, and was firing my gun, looked and felt pretty badass.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Sleeping Dogs.

I've had this game in my steam for a while and regret waiting until now to play it. It's pretty fun.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 1.

I got my Humanity count to 10 so I backtracked to the Firelink graveyard area and got a Murakumo out of it. Only took me 4 tries too.

I think it's fairly safe to say I've gotten gud. 8-)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Dark Souls 1.

The Lunesta Butterfly can go fuck itself.

summon witch beatrice (or witch beato as i like to call her)

you didn't use all your humanities did you? i know a certain someone who made that mistake his first playthrough

the name's riley

Am I the only one eagerly anticipating an update about a certain legendary Dark Souls tag team? ;)

OT: Diablo to test the new connection. Aside from the occasional 15-20 second disconnect, it seems to be running pretty well. Have to replace the garbage router they gave us though. With that thing it does NOT run well because it has the range of like 5 feet.

Retired Forum Moderator

GTA 5 Online

When I attempt to do a stunt, I will crash into something or die on impact, and usually ends up just being a backflip (PsychoticNinja committed suicide), when everyone else does a stunt, it's spectacular, insane, they're flying through the air for miles on end, bouncing off a billboard, a satellite on a rooftop, and landing perfectly in the center of a parking lot between two tanks, and looks so easy.

WWII GI, a pretty terrible game but has its (few) moments. More shocking is that it's a BUILD engine game released in 1999, by the creators of NAM.

GTA: V

I originally had it on the PS3 but it kept crashing and it became unplayable. :\ But Steam sales - I bought it for the PC and it's as fun as I remembered it being. :D The humour is so my style. XD Slapstick, slurs, I'm laughing my head off at Michael smacking the car door against the car dealer. Oh boy, I missed playing this.

I don't ever plan on playing Online though. I've seen gameplay of it and if you look at the Steam reviews, seems that every single negative review includes the word 'Online' in there so why bother! :) I don't care. SP all the way.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

GTA 5 Online

Found a set of stairs that was perfect as a jump, landed on top a rooftop, saw another rooftop I could jump to, and there was a third one, trickier to get, almost failed, but landed on the raised edge in a grind. Didn't get on the roof, but did a sweet grind off it, and back on land. I'm sure the whole thing would have looked badass if I did the whole thing in one swift fluid motion.

GTA V

I don't know why but I found cop car sirens blazing in a tree...

vS1WWav.jpg

I think this whole game can be summed up with; "WHY?". XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Simple, I drove it into the tree :P

OT: Xenoverse 2

I made a backstory for my character: Bulma and Chi-Chi fused (Bulchi or Chima) and had sex with Gogeta.

"I have two daddies! And two mommies!"

Dark Souls 1:

Does anyone have advice on Sen's Fortress? I'm getting annihilated. Those axes are a nightmare to dodge roll through. Amazingly most of the time I've survived the fall. There's quite a few Titanite Demons down there so I killed them all.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Dark Souls 1:

Does anyone have advice on Sen's Fortress? I'm getting annihilated. Those axes are a nightmare to dodge roll through. Amazingly most of the time I've survived the fall. There's quite a few Titanite Demons down there so I killed them all.

just run through the swinging axes as soon as there's an opening

the best advice i can give you is use your best shield for physical and lightning defense, and block as much as you can

if you roll past the lizards they'll usually fall in to the traps themselves while chasing you

also I strongly recommend summoning iron tarkus before fighting the boss, since the boss is really tanky and tarkus hits him quite hard

you can technically push the boss off the edge of the arena but only if you can do enough damage to him in a short enough period of time

the name's riley