Last Game You Played

Super Smash Bros Brawl. I set myself against three AI characters on the highest difficulty setting, and boy was it a fucking nightmare. I played for four hours, taking only one break to eat.

Diablo 3 season 8.

Leveling every season can be tedious but a friend literally powerleveled me to max in 15 minutes and now I'm paragon level 120 with a full class set and ready to start working towards a stronger one. The melee demon hunter sounds fun and the turret build just looks ridiculous. Gotta try them both.

Retired Forum Moderator

Terraria

The crimson is genuinely some of the worst game design I've ever seen, they could've made ichor available in corruption worlds and never added crimson and nothing of value would've been lost

The corruption/crimson bosses literally require you to be able to tank hits, yet in expert mode only ONE of the bosses punishes you for tanking hits and it does it by applying debuffs that are normally only available in HARDMODE

Not only that, but both bosses require you to be able to deal damage to multiple targets at once, and again, only ONE of the bosses makes this literally impossible by applying curse and silence debuffs

And if that wasn't enough, the reward for killing the boss is worthless as opposed to the corruption variant which is useful until endgame

I think it's about time I make a new world with corruption instead, fuck crimson and fuck whoever had the idea to add it to the game

the name's riley

Terraria

The crimson is genuinely some of the worst game design I've ever seen, they could've made ichor available in corruption worlds and never added crimson and nothing of value would've been lost

The corruption/crimson bosses literally require you to be able to tank hits, yet in expert mode only ONE of the bosses punishes you for tanking hits and it does it by applying debuffs that are normally only available in HARDMODE

Not only that, but both bosses require you to be able to deal damage to multiple targets at once, and again, only ONE of the bosses makes this literally impossible by applying curse and silence debuffs

And if that wasn't enough, the reward for killing the boss is worthless as opposed to the corruption variant which is useful until endgame

I think it's about time I make a new world with corruption instead, fuck crimson and fuck whoever had the idea to add it to the game

I really didn't like Terraria. Something was very off about the momentum in that game. There was always this slight delay to everything I did and it wasn't performance related.

OT: Sims 2.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Starting to get the plot twists. One I saw a mile ten miles away, another, looking back, yeah the clues where there. With the first one, even though it was very obvious, it was still dark, sad, and just overall wow.

is that game any good? and how much of it is gen 1 & 2 (i.e digidestined era) digimons? I loved that show when i was kid & i wanted to see good game based on the show

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Neverwinter Nights 1

NOSTALGIA... And sometimes the game likes to throw difficulty spikes at me. Those mages from Blacklake District come to mind...

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Starting to get the plot twists. One I saw a mile ten miles away, another, looking back, yeah the clues where there. With the first one, even though it was very obvious, it was still dark, sad, and just overall wow.

is that game any good? and how much of it is gen 1 & 2 (i.e digidestined era) digimons? I loved that show when i was kid & i wanted to see good game based on the show

It's really amazing, very long, story driven rpg. I would say it can be seen as its own season, many of the Digimon are from season's 1 & 2. There's also some from 3 and 5. It's more on the mature side, English subbed only. There's some typos, but stil a great game.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Diablo 3.

I have a very unconventional name for my demon hunter's combat style. That name is officially "D'aww. Sounds like somebody wants some MIIIIIIISSSSSSSSIIIIIILLLLEEES"

It uses a lot of missiles.

Retired Forum Moderator

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Special Edition

I'd say it was more of a test than play. And OH BOY, everything was lagging HARD. On LOWEST VIDEO SETTINGS, no less

Three conclusions:

1) No more doubts about it being more oriented towards consoles

2) I need a better PC

3) Back to original Skyrim it is

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Yeah, most games nowadays are that.

OT: Dragonball Xenoverse 2. SSGSS/Blue Vegeta/Goku vs Golden Frieza? Nah SS3 PC vs Golden Frieza.

Guys! SS3 is far better than SSGSS/Blue!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Minecraft, Realm of Minute modpack with my mate. XP So much fun. I'm the house builder and he's the resource collector. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Special Edition

I'd say it was more of a test than play. And OH BOY, everything was lagging HARD. On LOWEST VIDEO SETTINGS, no less

Three conclusions:

2) I need a better PC

3) Back to original Skyrim it is

Playing on ultra and getting smooth performance...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

SCP Containment Breach because I apparently have a death wish. XD Mate was playing with the mouse and I played with the keyboard. Wasn't actually that bad. There was a lot of bribery involved though. XP

"I don't want to go into the elevator..."

"Then I won't open the doors for you to get out of here."

"Nooooooo... But... Rrrghhh, I'll slap you."

"Okay! Go into the elevator."

"NUU!"

But I caved, and found a giant lizard, and fell through the floor. Fun times. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D