Last Game You Played

Dark Souls 2

I just fought and killed Quelaag's lame ass cousin. She killed me only one and the whole fight was Quelaag on easy mode.

I'm willing to bet that's her cousin too since spiders and scorpions are both arachnids.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Titanfall 2 multiplayer.

It's an odd mix of being the best person in the lobby and then getting absolutely destroyed inside out backwards and forwards the very next game.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 2:

I didn't know the pyromancers got another job as strippers.

Also what is with all the female merchants speaking in this weirdly sexual manner? I swear to god they all seem like they wanted to blow me with no provocation whatsoever. Even the old hag merchant seems like she's trying to feel me up... ewwww. :x

Dark Souls 2:

I didn't know the pyromancers got another job as strippers.

Also what is with all the female merchants speaking in this weirdly sexual manner? I swear to god they all seem like they wanted to blow me with no provocation whatsoever. Even the old hag merchant seems like she's trying to feel me up... ewwww. :x

It's just your natural allure Helio. Your sexual magnetism is so palpable that it turns game NPC's self-aware and uncontrollably aroused by your presence to the console/computer.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

It's just your natural allure Helio. Your sexual magnetism is so palpable that it turns game NPC's self-aware and uncontrollably aroused by your presence to the console/computer.

Well how could they resist Gelu's androgynous features, Luscious hair and cute eye tattoo? Gelu is sexy.

XEQZrZz.png

OT: Dark Souls 2

Since my bro Nito's dead(was he ever alive?) I've become a sunbro. Praise the sun!

Since my bro Nito's dead(was he ever alive?) I've become a sunbro. Praise the sun!

Well he was officially "first of the dead", so probably not

Quake III on Nightmare. It's intense is all i'm saying.

Yep. The opponents are very brutal there. ESPECIALLY Hunter (and, well, we all know about Xaero)

If you plan on beating the entire campaign: good luck, you'll really need it there

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Quake III on Nightmare. It's intense is all i'm saying.

Yep. The opponents are very brutal there. ESPECIALLY Hunter (and, well, we all know about Xaero)

If you plan on beating the entire campaign: good luck, you'll really need it there

Thanks man. :)

I'm currently on Tier 4.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Thanks man. :)

I'm currently on Tier 4.

Hold on. You actually have beaten Hunter on Nightmare?

... *+15 respect for Zaraki*

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Ah Quake 3, as a child, it was Quake 3 vs Unreal Tournament in my mind. UT won. Quake 3 is still great, but UT won.

OT: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

This game is really fun but I keep forgetting it comes from an era where manual saving often is important because game breaking bugs can be autosaved, completely destroying huge chunks of progress(or your whole save file if you accidentally saved manually with, say, an inventory and ability bar that completely disappears and the picking up of weapons off the ground crashes the game. That was fun to deal with. Luckily I still had a quick save from 2 levels back. "Luckily")

Retired Forum Moderator

Skyrim today, I had the day off and I lost track of time by quite a wide margin.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Unreal Tournament 3, it's pretty decent even if it is arguably the weakest entry in the UT series as it doesn't bring much new to the table or to improve upon the existing formula.

The original Tomb Raider. The original Playstation controller is adorably small and light.

I always thought it was the heaviest of the bunch. Unless you got the ones without the analog sticks. THOSE were light.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 2:

I've had an okay time thus far and haven't raged at all. But I'm getting this sense that something just doesn't feel right and I can't quite put my finger on it. Whatever it was Dark Souls 1 had it and playing DS2 is making me appreciate DS1 all the more. In fact I really want to replay DS1.