Last Game You Played

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep - A fragmentary passage (that's a mouthful) (that's what she said).

I keep on pinching myself, reminding myself this is an actual game, not a dream, not a demo, but a full complete game.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

SUPERHOT

I'll be honest: I thought I would need a better PC to run it. I was very wrong XD

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Stardew Valley

I just made 18k in one day doing nothing but the mines. 3 trips in with spirits in a good mood resulted in 3 diamonds, 5 emeralds, 3 rubies, and over 100 mushroom. 40 of which were gold quality.

Mushroom rooms (MushRooms?) are the most stupidly profitable things I've encountered yet. And here I thought cranberries were a cheap and easy source of income.

Retired Forum Moderator

Stardew Valley.

I had started a new character a little bit ago and it's clear how knowing what you're doing makes all the difference. By the end of year one, already had a wife, made 260k total with 50k on hand, had an iridium pick axe, gotten to the bottom of the mine, gotten to level 33 of the desert dungeon, and the museum artifact collection is about 80% complete.

Retired Forum Moderator

Skyrim I think... I've made a character for once that isn't a Khajiit or an Argonian. XD It's a miracle.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Stardew Valley

Year 2 is gonna be focused more around animals this time. Already got my chickens.

Prichard is alpha chicken.

Retired Forum Moderator

Kingdom Hearts 3D HD on Proud Mode.

Wargoyle (Sora) is kicking my ass. Had little trouble against him as Riku, but as Sora, no trouble until his final health bar. When he gets to that point, he goes into pissy boss mode. I have yet to find an opening so I can beat him. But hey, this is coming from a guy who's getting out of his comfort zone, playing games on harder difficulties, and is actually starting to focus on attack patterns, tells, etc. So it wouldn't surprise me if someone was like "Wargoyle's one of the easiest bosses in the series, I'm shocked you're having so much trouble on Proud mode".

Do note: In all of my years of gaming, I never really thought of strategies or considered the fact that I might have one or two general strategies that I use for multiple games. I mean, I mainly hit until I need healing, and I do my best to dodge or block incoming attacks.

Seeing shit like this

rhNV10kxt3M

Really amazes me, and now that I'm getting out of my difficulty setting comfort zone, I appreciate things like that even more.

Minesweeper.

...Don't ask. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Thumper

Final stage. One level mid-stage gave me a lot of trouble, but I finally managed to beat it. And I'm getting close to the finale too...

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

Kingdom Hearts 3D, got past Wargoyal, and now both Sora and Riku are at The Grid.

Resident Evil 7 demo. Tried it out on a games store yesterday. This is my 1st time playing the PS4 and VR, and I'm surprised I didn't get motion sickness, guess that makes me clear for VR.

As for the demo, I can see why i'm hearing good things about RE7, the vibe is so different from RE5 (the last RE game I played) and even different from earlier RE games, if anything, it reminded me of footages of PT.

Welp, now what?

Such an amazing game that is. Sadly, the sequel has been in development hell for years.

OT: Hitman Absolution

Replaying the game before I get my hands on HITMAN.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

I've literally just started the game and already I've got the impression that this game is gonna be great. The intro music makes me happy. I'm gonna go with Gangrel since that seems to be a clan recommended for beginners and I like werewolves. So vampire-werewolves sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

This game is phenomenal, I absolutely adore the atmosphere, world, characters it's all good stuff.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Unreal Tournament 2004

Joined a server that jsachs have set up. Promptly got my neck kicked XD

It kind of annoys me that it doesn't have a widescreen option. I'll look up and see whether it is possible to use widescreen

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------