Last Game You Played

Lunar: Dragon Song.

I ought to finish it some day!

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

I've forgotten just how quickly you go through each world.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Skyrim.

This is the preview picture you get from a save from the Extended edition:

a4y9tcp.jpg

I didn't even try loading it. XD I'm terrified of what it might do. At best it'll say; "this save is corrupted". At worst, it's going to look like an epileptic's hell and my laptop's going to french itself.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Final Fantasy 3

Finally defeated Salamander, got the 2nd set of classes, kept Black Mage and White Mage. Changed Warrior to Knight, and Thief to Archer. Then the plot was like "I'm not saying you're going to need a Scholar but..." So I reluctantly changed Archer to Scholar.

Modded Skyrim. Got a bunch of survival based mods and stuff. :) Certainly makes things a bit more interesting, challenging in a way I like too.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

If you don't have it yet, you should totes get Frostfall mod.

2EFJ_bwIKHQ

OT: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Path of exile.

Tried out the Hall of Grandmasters, a pve challenge with pvp stat scaling. Every encounter there is 5 unique enemies designed from characters of players who purchased the Grandmaster supporter pack. I was only able to complete 1 of the 4 halls before I ran out of portals. In the middle of the second hall I found someone using a cyclone build except with energy shield and what I'm assuming was lifesteal converted to energy shield because I couldn't hurt him. Literally at all. His energy shield didn't move at all so I was forced into a slow, frustrating death.

Retired Forum Moderator

Final Fantasy 3

I can safely say being inside a living tree is the weirdest thing I've experienced. Especially in a Final Fantasy game.

If you don't have it yet, you should totes get Frostfall mod.

2EFJ_bwIKHQ

OT: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

You should ALSO get any mod that removes level scaling, which definitely adds to the whole survival experience by making some areas of the game extremely dangerous to go to

also iNeed, obviously

the name's riley

So apparently there's a mobile Bethesda Pinball game. Free to play model. It's alright. I'm enjoying it because I like pinball.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

@Psychotic/Username: Oh yeah, I've got Frostfall and some other mods such as Wet and Cold, Realistic Capacity, other good stuff.

I dunno about removing level scaling though. I want a challenge but I don't like challenges combat wise. I like challenge in the planning ahead of things - how much food I'm going to need, if there'll be a river on my way to where I need to go, shelter, wood, etc. Combat is just woosh woosh stab and if I can't woosh woosh stab then I fucking run. XD That's just meh to me. (And if there is some actual strategy to the combat, then I don't fuckin know what it is lol) And besides, I like the satisfaction of being able to one-shot most guys.

It's interesting though how much stuff I leave behind in places now. If It's not immediately useful to me, I just don't take it. XD I have shit all carry capacity. Good.

-------

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

Either Normal mode for BBS is really easy, or beating 3D on Proud mode really improved my skills (a bit).

The Dark Mod. It's a total conversion of Doom 3 that's inspired by the Thief series by Looking Glass Studios. If you are a fan of those games or the stealth genre I highly recommend, there's hardly anything like it in today's market.

header.jpg?t=1484650263

Surprisingly decent game now that they've patched some of the worst technical issues (not having it crash every time I fart the wrong direction is an improvement). It plays like Far Cry 3 and Half-Life 2 had a love child and I kinda like it. Not much original about it to be honest, but it scratches that itch in me for open world games. The weapon modding system kinda reminds me of Gunman Chronicles where one gun could turn into an entirely different gun. Like your shotgun can be modified to become an incendiary grenade launcher and your pistol can be modded into an SMG. Definitely digging it.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, finished Terra's and Ven's story, now on Waifu Aqua's story.

3afcecf38cc9c2365d040c32de176836.jpg