Last Game You Played

Prey(2017)

If I didn't have classes and a need to eat and sleep I'd still be playing this. This is the game I've been looking for for the past year or so and didn't even know it. There's so much to see and do and having a bioshock-style game with the atmosphere of F.E.A.R. and metroidvania level design makes this so much fun.

Prey has classes, and a need to eat, and sleep?! :P

OT: I'm constantly jumping from game to game, making little progress in any of them, so I'mma just list em: Final Fantasy 1. 3. 4. Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man Web of Shadows, Beyond Good & Evil, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, and I'm thinking of starting up a game of FF 2, and 13 soon... And I'll be getting my Switch soon, so I can play some Breath of the Wild....

drowning-death.jpg

Lol I meant "I". not sure why I typed "it". >.<

OT: Still Prey. Was showing my brother how the game plays and got ambushed by a technomancer. I think that fight alone sold my brother on the game as I had to get creative to not die. I was in a terrible spot when the fight started and that could mean the difference between winning and losing.

Lmao "Prey", the game that lives.

OT: A little game on my phone called 'Rullo'. It's a math puzzler thing, great for when I have time to kill.

Dark Souls 3.

Was in 2v2's. Went into a match and my teammate was hacking. Match came to a screeching halt and ended with all 4 of us shapeshifted as candelabras in a draw. I called it after that.

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Fuck the second boss fight against

Replica

Riku. One guide suggested stun locking him with SIX Sonic Blades in a row (right after activating Jafar card, which prevents your cards from breaking) and then finishing with a Blitz. Not only is this a cheap ass tactic, explaining why it's stupid will take too long. Basically, you will have to set up your build to make six Sonic Blades possible seeing as part of the process requires RNG and level grinding, same with the final Blitz, which is a bit easier but still relies on RNG and level grinding.

Persona 5

First ever Persona and first ever Atlus game I've ever played, though I've heard of the series before.

Just in the intro days but so I find it interesting.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Going for a pacifist playthrough and trying to get Foxiest of the Hounds achievement (setting off no alarms) in the process.

TLoZ: Ocarina of Time.

I'm not sure why this is usually considered the best game ever made, but I haven't gotten too far yet. I'll reserve judgement for the end.