Last Game You Played

Path of Exile.

Payed back my chaos orb debt, corrupted a Tabula Rosa and got a "skill gems have 95% mana multiplier" sold that for 10 chaos, and finally reached endgame content with my facebreaker build so everything has balanced out nicely.

Retired Forum Moderator

Watch_Dogs 2

Caused an NPC to fall to their death by overheating their phone.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Monster Hunter Generations.

Finally got a Circle Pad Pro (Don't have a New Nintendo 3DS yet - still only have the regular-sized 3DS), so now I can play Monster Hunter at length without my hands cramping up.

Currently farming the Shogun Ceanataur for that amazing armor set. The Expert skill looks so alluring, and having good Fire and Water resistance seems like a great idea. After I finish getting that armor, I might grind for the Malfestio armor set so I have a good set for Thunder resistance, and the Tenderizer skill seems absolutely OP. After that, I'll probably do the Urgent Quest for the Yian Garuga and get into 5-Star quests.

I haven't really been working on my HR at all, but I think after the Yian Garuga I'll just farm out the early online quests.

Rule #1: Always smile. You'll look good at the scene of your murder.

Watch_Dogs 2

During the Hume Sweet Hume mission, where you go break into someone's house to see if hacking Hume 2.0 is hackable or not, I notice they have a car parked in their house via a car elevator. I decide to trash the house buy remotely reversing the car. I even ended up trapping one of the Hume robots.

Path of exile.

First thing that happened today was have an Exalted orb drop. My friend was so mad that I got one before everyone else even though I'm the latest to start the new league. Then before I logged off to head to class, another Exalted orb dropped and now my friend is demanding I give him the first. -.-

Retired Forum Moderator

Witcher 3

It must be pretty embarrassing to win multiple bar fights, kill hundreds of beasts, ghosts, and monsters, only to die by fall damage.

Path of Exile

Traded those 2 exalts for a Taste of Hate flask. No regrets, this thing works amazingly with my build.

Retired Forum Moderator

"Troll the Furries"

Basically, it's posting some art depicting domestic abuse and homophobia to a furry-oriented art website, sit back, and see what happens. I know, I'm a bad person and you probably shouldn't ever consider being friends with me.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

The hell's wrong with you man? What did Furries do to deserve the shit you give them? Did they abuse you as a child or something? Jeeze man.

OT: Witcher 3

The hell's wrong with you man? What did Furries do to deserve the shit you give them? Did they abuse you as a child or something? Jeeze man.

OT: Witcher 3

I mean he said he was a bad person so I guess that's a reason. XD

Also I'm jealous of you being able to play The Witcher 3 lol.

OT: Cities: Skylines.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Watch_Dogs 2

I think I missed something, cause shit went bad for main character and co. Then he's like "Guys I don't have a plan to fix this shit, but I have a plan" then cut to us in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a party of sorts where gonna enter a hacking contest. Then some time later after hacking discount Google, there's a blue cat that randomly pops on screen, and does some random shit, including shitting.

Either the game explained these things and I wasn't paying much attention (happens) or the game just never (fully) explained.

I mean he said he was a bad person so I guess that's a reason. XD

Yeah, that's why. You could put me in a room and I'd end up causing the green apocalypse because I got into a pissing match over the Internet where we call each other names for an hour.

And also I've been far more annoyed with furries' behaviours than non-furries. Same reason I don't like the LGBT community, the loud ones are a little too loud and a little too numerous.

OT: Team Fortress 1.5, Casbah.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Yeah, that's why. You could put me in a room and I'd end up causing the green apocalypse because I got into a pissing match over the Internet where we call each other names for an hour.

And also I've been far more annoyed with furries' behaviours than non-furries. Same reason I don't like the LGBT community, the loud ones are a little too loud and a little too numerous.

I mean really, every community on the internet is going to be like that, no matter what kind of community it is. They all have a loud minority, but there are always good parts of a community, you just gotta look deep to find them. XD But the important thing is, you shouldn't judge an entire community based on the loud obnoxious people. If some lesbian furry comes up to you and starts shitting on you, you shouldn't then diss all other lesbians and furries. Not specifically targeting you or anything, just making some points.

But that's why I usually prefer to not ever get involved with fandoms or LGBT stuff like that, I just don't want to be labelled by others for things I haven't even done.

OT: Still Cities: Skylines.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I mean really, every community on the internet is going to be like that, no matter what kind of community it is. They all have a loud minority, but there are always good parts of a community, you just gotta look deep to find them. XD But the important thing is, you shouldn't judge an entire community based on the loud obnoxious people. If some lesbian furry comes up to you and starts shitting on you, you shouldn't then diss all other lesbians and furries. Not specifically targeting you or anything, just making some points.

But that's why I usually prefer to not ever get involved with fandoms or LGBT stuff like that, I just don't want to be labelled by others for things I haven't even done.

OT: Still Cities: Skylines.

>implying furries aren't homogeneously homosexual men

Just kidding, but it seems like I haven't seen a single reasonable furry yet. Whatever though, let's not talk about this on this topic.

SOT: How similar is it to Sim City? I heard it was really good and want to know if it lives up to the expectation. I like Sim City 2000 best, but it doesn't run for me on anything over XP, and Sim City 5 was a travesty.

>implying furries aren't homogeneously homosexual men

Just kidding, but it seems like I haven't seen a single reasonable furry yet. Whatever though, let's not talk about this on this topic.

SOT: How similar is it to Sim City? I heard it was really good and want to know if it lives up to the expectation. I like Sim City 2000 best, but it doesn't run for me on anything over XP, and Sim City 5 was a travesty.

lol Fair enough.

I haven't actually played Sim City so I can't say how similar/different it is. Quickly comparing the two on Steam though, it seems a lot of people prefer Cities: Skylines - although that is all just personal preference so whether you would like it or not is up to you.

-------

Only thing I gotta add before the official drop is my own personal philosophy: Hold the individual accountable, not the community they claim to hail from, even if you meet 1000 bad ones before the first good one. I've made some really good friends where I otherwise wouldn't have.

OT: Path of Exile.

Facebreaker builds come with one big difficult problem to work around I've seen: No weapon for extra gem slots. Given the shield I use is limited to 3, I find myself constantly weighing the risk vs rewards of attempting to change my gear to fit in a new ability or modify a preexisting one.

Retired Forum Moderator

Path of Exile

Killed Brutus, got two legendaries somehow (at least I think those are legendaries)... Yep, nothing out of the ordinary over here

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Witcher 3.

Finally beat the Blood and Wine DLC after procrastinating for so long. Not sure why I decided to wait, the whole thing was excellent start to finish.

Retired Forum Moderator

Watch Dogs 2

Minor vent* before I go on what I was going to say:

Thanks to Google auto fill, I now know the fate of a certain character. Also the info page on the character, in the Wikia spoils his fate as well. Sure the top of the page has a spoiler warning, but does nothing to hide the spoiler. Hell, when you Google the character's name (after 'Watch Dogs 2') the entire front page is filled with the fucking spoiler!

Now onto the main topic:

The reason why I Googled the guy's name was to try and figure out when he first showed up. Here's the thing, throughout the game's main missions when dealing with fellow Dedsec members it's been you, and three others, the same three. Now once in a while, you'll get to a location, and talk to another member who seem to be the groups informants or background members who have no impact on the plot.

But there's this one guy who, I think was always in HQ since the beginning of the game, never really does or says anything. All of a sudden, I would have to say around the half way point, during one of the cutscenes shows up, has a big important role and acts like he's always been there, always been part of the gang, even though this is basically the first time he's been here.

Similarly, there's different gangs in the game, now I figured they'll be in the background, if you bother them, they'll kill you, and you can trick them to attack a different gang, cops, or some random NPC. Now a story event has the main villain bribe one of the gang leaders to go after us. Alright, so some of the gangs, who just got passing comments up to this point, are now important to the plot. However, the game acts like we should know the history of the different gangs, that we have beef with them, especially with the one leader who was bribed to deal with us. Who apparently hacked our system, which meant the annoying blue cat emote thingy showing up on screen. Who's this person? Why is she(?) Being introduced now? Why act like we've been enemies since day one?

I have issues with this game. Hell, knowing me, some of my issues were probably explained if I bother 100%ing the game (or any game for that matter) on the first playthrough, reading up on all the hidden lore, and if the first game's story was interesting enough to pay attention to. Similar issues I had with Borderlands 2....

* Venting here and not in the vent thread, because it makes more sense to do it here.