Last Game You Played

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix that's part of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix.

You'd think the mage of the group would at least have Cure. But nope, no Cure, or healing items. Also,, due to a couple of minor exploits, I was able to get Super Glide early for Ven (before you get Glide even), and Ice Barrage + Fission Firaga for Aqua.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Battlefield 4

This game is actually amazingly fun, I just wish I had somebody to play with.

the name's riley

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

I've forgotten just how long you're in Twilight Town as Roxas if you don't skip all the cutscenes.

Persona 5.

I'm not really sure what to say about this game. It's fun, but... um... it's fun. Story is fascinating and I've never hated a villain quite as much as I hate the one from this game and I can't wait to see that fucker fall so there's that.

Retired Forum Moderator

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Things I'm looking out for this playthrough: References to Xion, Terra, Ven, and Aqua, and anyone with silver hair, golden eyes, and/or pointy ears that shouldn't have those things.

Knocked out two games in as many days.

Berserk and The Band of the Hawk

-If you're a Berserk fan, I'd argue this is the best complete adaptation off of the whole series that isn't an anime . . . despite its faults. It covers everything from The Golden Age all the way down to Hawk of the Millennium, though they pass over a few important moments in the story most of the major beats are there barring anything that happens after fighting Vritannis (and even that's not done very well in terms of canon relation). They use many of the anime film scenes pretty well for the Golden Age arc, but the rest is fairly dated animation for cutscenes. Gameplay-wise, it plays like Dynasty Warriors, which both works very well and doesn't. For the large scale battles its amazing so for all of the Golden Age arc its great. The problems come afterwards as you start fighting more and more Apostles and monsters, with the boss fights degenerating into stun-lock and knock-back fests from enormous enemies that love to fuck with your camera. I can't say its not realistic to what fighting the Apostles would probably be like for a regular guy, but it sucks for gameplay, especially particular Apostles like Zodd, Wyald, and Ganishka. I'd get it if you're a Berserk fan, otherwise don't bother with it, get a better Dynasty Warriors game.

Uncharted 4

-Better than #3, but then the bar was set so low for me with that game that I couldn't even conceive of the next game being worse. Arguably its the most realistic of the Uncharted games so far, but even that's used very loosely when they have all kinds of plot contrivances that make no sense at all, Drake just plain being an idiot at times, and overall plot holes in the writing. Aside from that, its the best looking game of the whole series, the game has some very cool gimmick portions, and for the first time ever you can actually viably use stealth for most of the game. Overall, not a bad title, could have used some improvements especially in some aspects of the writing IMO.

Long is the way; and hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light-Paradise Lost

By the power of truth, while I live, I have conquered the universe-Faust

The only absolute is that there are no absolutes, except that one

Vae Victus-Brennus

Doom 2016; 2 hours in and it became my favorite game of all time.

Maybe it's just me, an old school shooter fan stuck in the world of Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty wannabe games;

The withdrawal of the gameplay that I love so much got vacuumed out so fast, that I instantly fell in love with the game.

The SFX, the Doom Slayer's not giving a damn about the story, the graphics and the score by Mick Gordon all blend so perfectly

to create the fast-paced insanity of this game that is so rare nowadays.

Path of Exile.

My experiment build turned out so well that I actually jumped strait to T9-10 maps at lvl 70. Calculations estimate 370k dps in it's current state.

Retired Forum Moderator

Kingdom Heats 2 Final Mix

Just got to level 99, still have two of the Mushroom XIII to tackle, Lingering Will, and all of Data Organization XIII for the new content.

Tony Hawk's Underground.

Man I suck.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Tony Hawk's Underground.

Best game in the series imo

No One Lives Forever

I miss that game, wish it was on Steam.

OT: Final Fantasy 4 The Complete Collection

Prey(2017)

If I didn't have classes and a need to eat and sleep I'd still be playing this. This is the game I've been looking for for the past year or so and didn't even know it. There's so much to see and do and having a bioshock-style game with the atmosphere of F.E.A.R. and metroidvania level design makes this so much fun.

Retired Forum Moderator

Prey has classes, and a need to eat, and sleep?! :P

OT: I'm constantly jumping from game to game, making little progress in any of them, so I'mma just list em: Final Fantasy 1. 3. 4. Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man Web of Shadows, Beyond Good & Evil, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, and I'm thinking of starting up a game of FF 2, and 13 soon... And I'll be getting my Switch soon, so I can play some Breath of the Wild....

drowning-death.jpg

Lol I meant "I". not sure why I typed "it". >.<

OT: Still Prey. Was showing my brother how the game plays and got ambushed by a technomancer. I think that fight alone sold my brother on the game as I had to get creative to not die. I was in a terrible spot when the fight started and that could mean the difference between winning and losing.

Retired Forum Moderator

Lmao "Prey", the game that lives.

OT: A little game on my phone called 'Rullo'. It's a math puzzler thing, great for when I have time to kill.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D