Last Game You Played

Echo. So far my first impressions aren't all that great, although, to be fair, I haven't actually begun the actual gameplay. The first 30 minutes (or longer) is just a walking simulator, with bad dialogue that forces you to walk.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Team Fortress 2

I've been doing Mann Up mode in "Mann VS Machine" with one of my best buds and a crew he's assembled. I'm the Medic of the team.

So far, we've completed one tour. And now my friend is pestering me to do contracts with him. :lol:

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Speedrun practice for Batman Arkham Asylum (plan on doing a run tonight)

Beat Saber

That moment when you get top 150 world wide

zaD0BpLrUiI

What is this? Audiosurf meets VR Lightsabers?

Because I want it!

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Speedran Batman Arkham Asylum. Learned you can softlock the game in two places: At the start, in the elevator ride (before the game truly begins, and you get out of the walking simulator), if you glitch out of the elevator, and stay up on a tiny ledge, until the screen fades to black, the game teleports you back to the elevator choking Joker. This softlocks the game. Which is strange, cause if you do the glitch, but drop down, so you're on top of the elevator, you're fine.

The second location is in Croc's Lair. Basically you do, what we call, a zip glitch/explosive gel storage glitch, before Batman places the massive explosive gel on the ground. Then, you go through the maze as normal, and during the escape, you can't detonate the explosive gel, because there's no explosive gel to detonate. Meaning you're stuck beforing the escape portion of Croc's Lair forever (there's only autosaving).

What is this? Audiosurf meets VR Lightsabers?

That is a fair comparison. Though you can't just put any song into it... yet. (any day now they're going to release a track editor which you can bring in your own music and develop a level for it. Even share it with others)

On that note, I'm currently taking a break from playing it right now. Smacked the hell and a half out of my thumb with one of the controllers on one of the harder songs and think I broke a blood vessel.

Retired Forum Moderator

Sonic Mania

I was playing "& Knuckles" mode with my brother. My brother was Sonic, and I was his player 2.

He's... not very good at the game. :lol: At least we never got a game over.

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Monster Hunter World

Lunastra Must Die!

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. Platinuming the game's a bitch and half.

Platinum'd Kingdom Hearts 2 FM, and finishing Final Fantasy 6.

Fallout: New Vegas

I got Cass killed. Now I'm sad.

I want to do the main quest line a bit, but to get into the Strip, I need either 2000 caps or 80 Science skill (of which I have 70 currently) to get past the Securitron guarding the entrance. Until I got the points I need in Science, I was hoping maybe I could get the caps I need by beating people at Caravan, only for me to be reminded that I suck at Caravan. The rules of the game (as they are explained in my Pip-Boy) are unclear to me. I'm going to look up a tutorial on YouTube. Maybe seeing a demonstration will help me understand.

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4