Last Game You Played

Marathon 2

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Marathon Infinity

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Blood: Fresh Supply

A Hat in Time - Nyakuza Metro

Fallout 4

My mod list has somehow negated some of the ultra HD textures... I'm gonna have to look into that.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Cracks knuckles

KH3 Critical Mode (Kupo Coins/Phoenix Downs made it really easy)

Okami

Trails of Cold Steel 2

Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

Resonance of Fate (mostly just the first 30 minutes)

FF7 (slowly working on a mod)

Prince of Persia Sands trilogy

But wait! There's more!

Don't worry, I'm not going to list all of them

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

7 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

Ah please list them, I'm always looking for new games to play. You can always spoiler tag them if you think the list is too long.

Spoiler

Chrono Trigger

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2

Dragon Quest XI

Watch_Dogs 2

Psychonauts

Beyond Good & Evil

L.A. Noire

Borderlands 2

Ghostbusters

My Time at Portia

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Stories: The Path of Destinies (I highly recommend this. The title might be generic, but don't let that discourage you)

TWEWY
Octopath Traveler

Sly Cooper trilogy

Sonic 06 (for teh lulz)

I think that's all of them from the last few months (some titles more seriously than others).

Just got a PS4. What are some exclusives that I should check out. Besides Red Dead and The Last of Us

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

15 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

Just got a PS4. What are some exclusives that I should check out. Besides Red Dead and The Last of Us

Boy Of War

Horizon Zero Dawn

Shadow of the Colossus

Spider-Man

15 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

Bloodborne

Infamous: Second Son

Killzone: Shadow Fall(story issues aside the gameplay is very satisfying, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like FPS with controller)

Last game for me was Killing Floor 2. Game is in a much better state now than it was since last I played

Retired Forum Moderator

Thanks, I''ll definitely checkout bloodborne and spiderman at some point. And maybe shadow of the colossus

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

I'm currently going through Plants Vs Zombies 2. I played it before it got acquired by EA and became a grind fest but I'm now going through the grind fest. They did incorporate some very cool new plants and it gets hard towards the last levels which was my main complain with the first one. It was way too easy. 

I'm also playing TLOZ: Breath Of The Wild on Cemu emulator. It's a joy to play at 1080p/60fps. The game is beautiful even if limited by the switch and wii u's specs a bit.  

When I have company I like to play Cuphead because it's easier than going through it single player. 

and I also play PUBG or CS:GO almost daily. I've also got back into playing ZDaemon (an engine port of Doom which has tons and tons and tons of wads. It's pretty ballar). 

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Space Rogue.

Similar to FTL, but with MUCH more content, no chase fleet, and a lot of bugs. (but at least they're really easy to bypass, just relaunch the game)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

On 6/26/2019 at 9:47 PM, Im_CIA said:

Bloodborne (obviously) and Detroit: Become Human

the name's riley