Last Game You Played

Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword. love it... BUT BUGGY AS F*CK!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

BioShock.

I know it takes after SS2 in almost every degree, but goddamn, that game is one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. I feel I've judged it too much in comparison to SS2 and not on its on merits.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword. love it... BUT BUGGY AS F*CK!

Get the original for mods or Warband for heaps of extra Developer content + MP. Fire & Sword wasn't quite as good as it's predecessors.

I'm running through Dead Space 2 on Zealot, which is the 2nd to highest difficulty. The plan is to beat it on Zealot, then move up to Hardcore, which uses save points as checkpoints, and only allows you to save three times in the game. :shock:

Throughout my playthroughs, I've gotten all of the weapons fully upgraded, and have gotten very good with conserving ammo. I've figured out a lot of tricks and have found a lot of the hidden items.

Playing BioShock on survivor, no vita-chambers, no quest arrow, with the game really dark.

Wow this actually is hard and scary.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Windows XP Minesweeper.

Playing BioShock on survivor, no vita-chambers, no quest arrow, with the game really dark.

Wow this actually is hard and scary.

That's what Frankenstein's bride said.

+rep :lol:

Something keeps bothering me about BioShock.

HOW DOES JACK TAKE SO MANY BULLETS IN THAT SWEATER?!

It really pulls me out of the immersion.

I've come up with the theory that Plasmids and Adam create a second skin of sorts.

Garry's mod. Trying out the addons I was told to get. Not a damn clue what I'm doing.

Retired Forum Moderator

BioShock still. Goddamn Peach Wilkins tore my shit up like 4 times.

Tomb Raider Anniversary, a hour ago, on my Dad's laptop.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Alyxx, I order you to play something else, for the sake of variety in your posts regarding this topic.

Retired Forum Moderator