Last Game You Played

On 8/14/2020 at 4:43 PM, BTGBullseye said:

Star Trek Online. Doing dailies.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1 hour ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

did u destroy them yet?

Yes, but not the 100% completion stuff. It starts to get repetititititititititititive for the replays.

Posted (edited)

well i played spiritfarer and, hugging people is cute as hell but man the game is just a snooze fest, it's so boringly generic, which sucks as the game has a ton of charm, but i just can't go on - the gameplay, is so average it's not even funny, it's just your usual, gather, craft, micromanage, EVERYTHING - it's like a survival game but without the survival, it's just... kinda tedious, and if the rest of the game is like this, i don't feel like playing more of it, it's so booooring

Edited by RaTcHeT302 (see edit history)

Dishonored.

For some reason Steam had backups of my pirated save games... Weird.

I'm replaying Doom 3, just for fun. I tried to play the BFG Edition, but there were some things that I didn't like so I switched to the original version. Having a good time!

Edited by capritsuno
Spelling (see edit history)

6 hours ago, capritsuno said:

I'm replaying Doom 3, just for fun. I tried to play the BFG Edition, but there were some things that I didn't like so I switched to the original version. Having a good time!

i'd play it if the graphics didn't look like mud, it basically made prey unplayable for me, and i own the game on steam of all places

i think i paid 1 euro for the retail copy, it's insane

5 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

i'd play it if the graphics didn't look like mud, it basically made prey unplayable for me, and i own the game on steam of all places

i think i paid 1 euro for the retail copy, it's insane

You may want to try the BFG Edition, as the color palette is slightly brighter and colorful than the original Doom 3. Both games are pretty dated nowadays in terms of graphics, though

6 hours ago, capritsuno said:

You may want to try the BFG Edition, as the color palette is slightly brighter and colorful than the original Doom 3. Both games are pretty dated nowadays in terms of graphics, though

no i straight up hate how the 3D models look

i've been playing that detroit game, these assets are such a waste on a game like this, i'd love to see such detailed models be used in an open world game, what a shame - i know that the screenshot looks kinda lame, but it looks waay larger in game

iXiQ8MX.png

On 9/22/2020 at 7:33 PM, capritsuno said:

The original with the duct tape mod, and the parallax mod. Was visually on-par with most AAA games that have come out in the past 3 years year. (apart from low-rez textures, and poor widescreen support)

On topic: Star Trek Online

Edited by BTGBullseye (see edit history)

7 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

The original with the duct tape mod, and the parallax mod. Was visually on-par with most AAA games that have come out in the past 3 years year. (apart from low-rez textures, and poor widescreen support)

On topic: Star Trek Online

lul, the source engine could use a DUCT TAPE mod

On 9/24/2020 at 3:41 AM, RaTcHeT302 said:

lul, the source engine could use a DUCT TAPE mod

No it doesn't... All it did was add an always-on texture projection to the weapon model that looked like a flashlight. It was however easier to change the texture to whatever you wanted. (I know the first mod of the duct tape mod had a dickbutt projection instead)

33 minutes ago, BTGBullseye said:

No it doesn't... All it did was add an always-on texture projection to the weapon model that looked like a flashlight. It was however easier to change the texture to whatever you wanted. (I know the first mod of the duct tape mod had a dickbutt projection instead)

no it was a joke about how the source engine is really buggy, to the point where, even duct tape would be better than nothing

also i beat detroit become human, it was less crappier than i expected and i actually enjoyed it and i'm sad to say this but i kinda wish i had more games like it, it's probably the only david cage game which i honestly enjoyed, even if it wasted my time once in a while

(i mean the whole game is a glorified movie but, you DO have some choices you can make and you CAN royaly fuck up, so they tried at least)

the pc port sucks donkey kong though, the chapter menu just straight up crashes for me and i had to play with vsync off just to make the game playable or it crashed every 5 minutes, i know it was vsync cuz, i re-enabled it and it was fine for a while, and then i got to some part where it just crashed consistently, i turned it off, got past the crash, turned it on, never had problems again (for a while at least)

plus i'm not gonna lie the lighting looks really nice sometimes, but the depth of field really ruins it all, and it just boggles my mind, what were the artists even thinking, i mean, some scenes look perfectly clear, others are laggy blurfests, it's so inconsistent