Last Game You Played

Im currently playing through System Shock 2. Its my second playthrough of the game.

I played Just Cause 3 for about two hours now and think I've seen everything ther is to see. This game feels like you start with cheatcodes on. Very boring.

For me it was Bloodborne, a game I am so spectacularly bad at that I somehow managed to easily defeat Lady Maria under 10 tries and die to The Living Failures about 40 times in the same playthrough. 

Mass Effect 2. 

A galaxy far, far away is actually Vietnam. 

s2o5nu5t0r671.jpg

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

In the middle of a Grim Dawn playthrough with a couple friends. 

And Black Closet.

A Half-Life 2 mod named "Blasted Lands".

Pretty atmospheric in a post-apoc world, with the last two maps being more action-oriented. Had a good time.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

On 11/16/2022 at 1:37 PM, Alyxx Thorne said:

image.thumb.png.4feec4e920a9eb0f6fbfb5b3239af015.png

It's not the best choice...! 

It's New Vegas-bait choice!

(Still mass effect 2 for me. I don't game much)

I'm curious about Neverwinter Knights though. Does it hold up?

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Last Game I played was Cultic, and I have to say I was really disappointed: the enphasis on headshots really doesn't gel with the Boomer Shooter genre, and the spongy enemies don't help; I mean, how can just some dude require three headshots from a handgun to go down?

Hey, a festive excuse to shamelessly push my own content on others.

It's NiGHTS into Dreams!

It's not technically my most-recently played game (Bruce revealed we recorded this episode weeks ago, the bastard), but hey, it's the Christmas season and NiGHTS is a wholesome sort-of Christmas game.

I really vibe with the aesthetic and music, and I love dream worlds in gaming, but I'm definitely put off by the weird gameplay style. It works great for this game, but I can sorta see why the sequel wasn't as well-received (also because it was 2007 Sonic Team). This one feels like a personal art project, and while I prefer the Psychonauts brand of mental world, I can't help but really appreciate the passion on display here. Feels like major studios don't publish anything this idiosyncratic anymore.

Edited by Shaddy (see edit history)