Last Game You Played

Super Mario World on the SNES

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

TF2...

I've been working on an animated short film, and while I render, I play TF2. I've been getting extremely addicted.

Really Big Sky.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Bioshock 2

My LIVE is expired so now I'm back on single player. I miss multiplayer.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Bioshock 2

My LIVE is expired so now I'm back on single player. I miss multiplayer.

The single player and multiplayer for B2 are both really good though.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

The single player and multiplayer for B2 are both really good though.

I know, but I wanted to work on ranking up and now I can't.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Castlevania on the NES

oh my god this is an amazing game.

Unreal DM and COOP with my girlfriend's 13 year old cousin. I thought it was nice that a kid like that can appreciate a 15 year old classic. :)

Unreal DM and COOP with my girlfriend's 13 year old cousin. I thought it was nice that a kid like that can appreciate a 15 year old classic. :)

A good game is always a good game, regardless of the age.

Like the original Silpheed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Oh god your girlfriend's family sounds like my kind of people.

Half Life: Source, still don't know how I got this game... Maybe Valve just think I'm really awesome so they decided to give me a free game.

Tetris.

I got to level 9 and all hell broke loose.

Tetris.

I got to level 9 and all hell broke loose.

Only level 9? 10 is where it starts to get fun, and 12 is where it gets to 'hell loosed upon you' level...

Last game: SPAZ

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Unreal Tournament 2004.

the mothership level is amazing.