Last Game You Played

when you beat the game you start over with all your augmentations intact right? that's something i liked about resident evil 4 & 5.

No. You get to start over and make entirely new choices, augments included.

If you don't like that, I have a trainer that you can use to put in enough praxis points to get your previous augs.

Last game: Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Doing some little things to mess with my inventory... I now have the tranq rifle with 4 of each generic upgrades, and the target leading upgrade.

I also have the stun gun with 4 of each generic upgrade... 41 shots per clip, and full semi-auto fire rate... It is the best short range weapon now...

after reading some reviews i found that he can only sprint for a few seconds. i guess that's one thing i can do that he can't :lol:

edit: you beat the game already? :shock:

Not surprising. Most modern games can be beaten in a day. Multiple times in some cases.

Dragon Nest was the last I played. Decent game I suppose. feels like WoW meets Devil May Cry.

Retired Forum Moderator

after reading some reviews i found that he can only sprint for a few seconds. i guess that's one thing i can do that he can't :lol:

Yeah, the sprint time kinda sucks...

I usually beat the games the day I get them, but in this case I took a couple days. (computer hardware issues)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

TF2. The thing is, I can't really play online games on my PC because my mouse lags and my fps goes way down. Hopefully I'll soon get a job and some money to buy a decent gaming computer.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Yeah, the sprint time kinda sucks...

I usually beat the games the day I get them, but in this case I took a couple days. (computer hardware issues)

i'm not really surprised man, i beat portal 2 twice the day i got it...and part way through a 3rd before going to bed. i liked that game too much :D

Aaaand once again, Chrono Trigger. Got my ass handed to me by a boss. Guess that's what I get for advancing too fast.

Retired Forum Moderator

I just replayed Rayman 1. I'm not having as much fun as I was years ago. Seriously, I'm having no fun at all. The difficulty is fucked and artificial due to Rayman being able to attack up and down and a lot of the enemies being small.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Made sure the RollTheDice mod for the TF2 server was working in-game.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Rayman 1. Rayman has earned its rightful spot as one of my most hated games of all time now for being incredibly bad.

Maybe my opinion on side scrollers is bad since I've played too many fun and challenging side scrollers like Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario World, and Gex. But I just find Rayman terrible.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."