Last Game You Played

Assassin's Creed 2. I forgot how crazy the end of that game is.

I love how Minerva actually looks into the third person camera because she's sort of speaking to the player, not ezio.

Borderlands. Found a caustic Tediore SMG that absolutely rapes everythings shit. Then I sold it because I saw a Jakobs revolver in the store.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Mario Kart 64

I was playing at a friend's house, he has an N64 and we played some rounds of Battle.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I thought Gex was a 3D game on the PS1.

It started out as a sidescroller

and I may have bad mouthed Rayman out of anger, it is frustrating as HELL but I can't stop playing it. So it's working, I guess.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

TF2 last night... Found out I can't trade, but I can receive...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Rayman has very good graphics and I love the music. But yes, it is a very frustrating game.

Band Land is going to give me Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

TF2.

I think it's now safe to say it's Heavy Fortress 2 officially. 13 different servers, all of them nothing but an army of heavy medics.

Retired Forum Moderator

Not when you want to play scout and all you have is heavy medics, 1 pyro, and a sniper to contend with. I can sneak up on the sniper but at that point killing him over and over has only turned me into a weighted companion.

Anyways, last game I played was Dragon's Nest. Started soloing 4 man dungeons(master difficulty) because it's more fun that way. At least, when they don't throw 6 minotaurs at you to smack off half your health when you're knocked down.

Retired Forum Moderator

BioShock. That crossbow is an amazing weapon and I feel like the god of thunder whenever I use it.

BOW FUCKERS, BEFORE THE CROSSBOW OF THOR

BioShock.

happy-epic-win.png

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that you like BioShock.

I like you!

Also Brink.

and guess what

(I liked it.)

Your shot hit.

WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS! FRIEND.

Your shot hit.

WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS! FRIEND.

Would you kindly be my friend?

okay dawg