Last Game You Played

Breakdown on Xbox

I love this game so much, it is probably the scariest game I have ever played. No game has put me on edge quite like Breakdown.

I can't believe somebody else still plays that. You sir, are fucking awesome.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Breakdown on Xbox

I love this game so much, it is probably the scariest game I have ever played. No game has put me on edge quite like Breakdown.

I can't believe somebody else still plays that. You sir, are fucking awesome.

It's an all time favorite game. My only complaint is how hard it is.

on sad news, my Xbox is fried so I can't play it anymore :C

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Dead Island.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Nothing yet, going to do a little more TF2 now that I finally got the account upgraded to Premium...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Capcom vs. SNK this time.

Oh man I never realized how fun fighting games are until I got them on the Dreamcast.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Nothing yet, going to do a little more TF2 now that I finally got the account upgraded to Premium...

TF2? Upgraded? Premium? What?

If you're a Free 2 Play person you can't trade anything with anyone. First time you buy anything in the Mann Co. store you get upgraded to Premium, and can do everything. (trading, etc.)

^I did that too. But it is buggy as hell. If you play MP and someone with a lot of XP dies all the XP orbs fall out, causing major lag/server crashes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine.

Next up on my list to play is W40k: Dawn of War.

Grand theft auto 2.

I don't even do any missions, I just cause mayham and stop playing when I feel I've done enough.