Last Game You Played

Dead Island.

that's...a...game all right.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I have Mass Effect 2 running on my Xbox 360 right now. (I know, I should have the PC Version.)

(First Post, eh)

Half Life 2. I just realized I have an almost solid routine when starting a new game that I now perform subconsciously.

-throw junk at first metrocop, go through spinning door before he can catch me and laugh at him.

-deplete vending machines and chuck around the cans

-break all the glass bottles in the cafeteria/lobby place over the "don't drink the water" guy's head

-mess up the interrogation room where you meet barney

-throw can at next metrocop.

-kite said cop for about 10 minutes constantly throwing any junk I can find to keep him interested.

-Once again, vending machines.

-proceed to the second floor apartment block(after breaking the 2 red pots in the previous courtyard on the metrocops blocking the door)

-break every window and throw anything I can pick up out said windows.

-proceed to roof, pick up blue can and attempt to block bullets with the can

-go in through next window, drop flat wood platform down stairs and attempt to use it to block the door so they can't knock me out.

then I play pretty much normally from that point on. XD

Edit: I guess you can say I'm the worlds biggest troll for the start of the game. XD

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Retired Forum Moderator

On my first playthrough of HL2 on PC I just gave myself a crowbar and beat the "pick up the can" metro-cop to death.

Dead Island.

yep, bad game. Glad I rented it.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

you convinced yourself. I was just ranting about how happy I was to be back in the days when I still loved CoD. XD

Last I played was TF2. Was doing quite well as demo. woulda been doing better had my internet not decided to go out every 10 min.

Retired Forum Moderator

you convinced yourself. I was just ranting about how happy I was to be back in the days when I still loved CoD. XD

no u

Oblivion, just installed the Deadly Reflex mod only to find out that the author accidentally a nude mod in the DR files -_-