Last Game You Played

Final Fantasy 9

For some reason, I never cared much for 9. I did love 7 and 8, though. Speaking of which, I think I'll go play some Final Fantasy VII right now.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

RDR: Undead Nightmare.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Infamous 2; waiting for the new DLC to come out (vampire!)

edit: actually, I'm not sure if it's accurate to call festival of blood DLC, since it's a standalone game.

DARK SOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUULS!

[/rage]

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Fallout New Vegas preceded by Fallout 3. Next, awaiting SKYRIM!!!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Deus Ex Human Revolution.

I can't say that this game excites me all that much. It's kind of fun to stealth about and find vents and such, but the game is pretty bland visually. The entire game world seems to be made of one shade of yellow. It gets quite boring to look at after a while.

Deus Ex Human Revolution.

I can't say that this game excites me all that much. It's kind of fun to stealth about and find vents and such, but the game is pretty bland visually. The entire game world seems to be made of one shade of yellow. It gets quite boring to look at after a while.

Gameplay-wise, it's a masterpiece. Graphically it's like if someone pissed all over your screen.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

DUNGEON DEFENDERS!

Woohoo! GO Squire!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Ugh another fell for the lies of Batman Arkham City. Anywho, I'm currently replaying Final Fantasy 7.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ugh another fell for the lies of Batman Arkham City. Anywho, I'm currently replaying Final Fantasy 7.

Yeah, so many lies! I bet it's not really awesome like every game critic is saying. It's all just lies!

Yeah, so many lies! I bet it's not really awesome like every game critic is saying. It's all just lies!

Maybe do a little research next time.

Yes, I'm aware of your thread. The fact that you disagree with Arkham City's DLC system doesn't mean it's a bad game though. I mean, really, you get the content unlocked if you buy it new anyway. I'd be happy to buy it if I had some extra money. Who really cares about dlc?

Still replaying Final Fantasy VII, and I will likely continue to do so for the next few weeks/months.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Yes, I'm aware of your thread. The fact that you disagree with Arkham City's DLC system doesn't mean it's a bad game though. I mean, really, you get the content unlocked if you buy it new anyway. I'd be happy to buy it if I had some extra money. Who really cares about dlc?

First, I never said that the game sucks, I'm sure it's a great game. Second, I'm not the only one that disagrees with it. Third, a lot of people cares for/likes DLC, as long as it's actual DLC, not something that's actually part of the main story. Lastly, you say you get the content "unlocked" if bought new, does this mean it's free? Or do you still have to pay for it? What if I want to buy it used because I'm on a tight budget? Should I be punished for that?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

First, I never said that the game sucks, I'm sure it's a great game. Second, I'm not the only one that disagrees with it. Third, a lot of people cares for/likes DLC, as long as it's actual DLC, not something that's actually part of the main story. Lastly, you say you get the content "unlocked" if bought new, does this mean it's free? Or do you still have to pay for it? What if I want to buy it used because I'm on a tight budget? Should I be punished for that?

Who cares? You imply that these little issues with DLC are a reason not to play a great game. That's the part I disagree with.

more Resistance 3.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."