Last Game You Played

Yes, I'm aware of your thread. The fact that you disagree with Arkham City's DLC system doesn't mean it's a bad game though. I mean, really, you get the content unlocked if you buy it new anyway. I'd be happy to buy it if I had some extra money. Who really cares about dlc?

First, I never said that the game sucks, I'm sure it's a great game. Second, I'm not the only one that disagrees with it. Third, a lot of people cares for/likes DLC, as long as it's actual DLC, not something that's actually part of the main story. Lastly, you say you get the content "unlocked" if bought new, does this mean it's free? Or do you still have to pay for it? What if I want to buy it used because I'm on a tight budget? Should I be punished for that?

Who cares? You imply that these little issues with DLC are a reason not to play a great game. That's the part I disagree with.

People just love to find reasons to bitch about something, especially if it means saving money. Or it could just be that some people find this a really big issue. Personally I don't really care since while the game looks good, I'm not really planning on getting it. Not because of the whole DLC controversy, but just because I have other games I'd rather play this year.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl

First time I've played this game and so far it is full of so much win.

I've recently started playing Star Wars: Republic Commando for the first time. One of the first games I've played where I've honestly found nothing to fault with my companion AI (at least so far). Yet it came out years ago.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

TF2. I was dominating with the Huntsman, which I haven't done in a while. Still couldn't get my team the win though. I kept trying to rally the troops to take points, but half the team was made of Engineers content to build mini sentries on the final point. :roll:

Penumbra: Overture

Jeez louise that game is scary.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Mario 64. I downloaded it and after seeing the castle I remembered playing this game years ago at a friends house. I played some more and I actually like it, but the way the camera and movements work is BAAAAAD.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Uncharted

After beating this game twice I just still don't get why everyone likes this game. The story is good but the gameplay terrible.

Okay, the shooting mostly. Which stinks because the game loves its shooting and throws you in awful firefights against a billion black guys who yell dumb stuff like "SHOOT TO KILL."

And it doesn't help the end of the game is mostly shooting because it isn't climatic that way.

I don't care for this game very much, and prefer Resistance to show of the PS3's fun factor.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Uncharted

After beating this game twice I just still don't get why everyone likes this game. The story is good but the gameplay terrible.

Okay, the shooting mostly. Which stinks because the game loves its shooting and throws you in awful firefights against a billion black guys who yell dumb stuff like "SHOOT TO KILL."

And it doesn't help the end of the game is mostly shooting because it isn't climatic that way.

I don't care for this game very much, and prefer Resistance to show of the PS3's fun factor.

Uncharted (1) was their first try, and I definitely don't prefer it. It's sort of like the relationship between Assassin's Creed 1 and 2. The second fixed many of the first's problems, and is overall much better in the style department.

Penumbra again. I tried to kill a dog. I succeeded by throwing junk at it but when it came back after returning to the area, I called off any future attempts due to it being wasted time.

This game is rather slow progressing. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Penumbra again. I tried to kill a dog. I succeeded by throwing junk at it but when it came back after returning to the area, I called off any future attempts due to it being wasted time.

I remember the first run in I had with a "dog". I learned a valuable lesson: hit it with a hammer enough times, and it will die. As long as it doesn't get up and run off while you're beating it, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Just Cause 2. I just anally raped a 4-station military base, blowing up absolutely everything to draw out the people in the main base so I could save someone. Then I chased down a bunch of Humvees full of ninjas over a frozen lake in order to hijack the car with the person I needed to save in it. While a nuclear submarine was bombarding me with bombs. Realism, and by extension any game with the phallic-representation of realism deep in the throat of their gameplay, can fuck right off.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Bioshock 2 multiplayer. Now that it is on sale there are a few people to play with again, yay :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember the first run in I had with a "dog". I learned a valuable lesson: hit it with a hammer enough times, and it will die. As long as it doesn't get up and run off while you're beating it, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Pickax is best dog-killer.

Battlefield 3.

game of the year game of the year game of the year

Pickax is best dog-killer.

Yep.

The part where I met Red and had to sneak around the three dogs, I went on a pickax rampage.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman