Last Game You Played

Damn PS3 exclusives -.-

At this point, it really must suck not to have a ps3.. Missing out on games like Uncharted, Heavy Rain, Resistance, Killzone, Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo... Sony is really very aggressive in getting talented developers to sign with them. There's also the fact that PS3 exclusives are generally 10x prettier than ps3 multiplatform games, because the developer can frame the entire games development around one piece of hardware. Uncharted 3 for example uses the ps3's 6 cell processor to load entire levels full of new assets in less than a second after leaving the last one.

It does, also because many people I know game on the PS3, there aren't to many PC Gamers.

Anyexclusive, last game I played was Halo 2 campaign. Its fun, just got the Sentinal Beam for the first time, loving it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Uncharted - Meh, I guess 2 was pretty fun.

Heavy Rain - Lots of meh

Resistance - 3 is good, the rest are utter crap

Killzone - 2 was fun, 3 not so much

Ratchet and Clank - Had enough of that formula on the PS2

God of War - Square, square, square, square, square, square.

Metal Gear Solid - The movie

Gran Turismo - GT4 was 10x better.

I haven't touched my PS3 once since I bought a PC, best gaming decision I've ever made.

Heavy Rain - Lots of meh

lol, you're quite a cynical person if you actually mean that. I get the feeling most of your post is a joke though.

Heavy Rain - Lots of meh

lol, you're quite a cynical person if you actually mean that. I get the feeling most of your post is a joke though.

Cynical? I don't see what's so good about a glorified QTE with pretty graphics.

Apart from the part were the protagonist cuts off his finger

I couldn't get excited about the story at all.

Well Heavy Rain is an interactive movie. The gameplay (like you said, mainly QTE), is a vehicle for the player to make choices steering the story in different directions. If you don't like the story, there's not much else there to salvage it. Personally, I thought that, past all of the odd plot holes, the game was very touching and it really reeled me in by the end.

It's more like do and get a good ending, or fail and get one of the 7 bad endings.

There are several endings people would call good. And there are lots of choices along the way that are debatable,

like shooting the drug dealer to save your kid.

Half-life 2: Synergy

Also, I'm a Console hater ;). Only consoles that makes sense are the small ones. I mightplay on them when I'm rich and have nothing else to do.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."