Last Game You Played

Team Fortress 2 for the first time in three weeks.

Still got the touch :3

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Just finished Amnesia: Da Dark Descent.

Just because I played the last two hours of the game with all the lights on and the shades open doesn't mean it doesn't count. :P

Modern Warfare 3.

yeah I don't even care, I'm having fun.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Skyrim for 30 hours

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

same. i played online at my friend's house on the PS3 last night. i'm not used to the sniping yet, but I've improved a bit. (i'm a quickscoper so, by habit, i try to QS all of my kills...probably should cut that out. oh well.)

(i'm a quickscoper so, by habit, i try to QS all of my kills...probably should cut that out. oh well.)

Not really, from what I've heard the maps on MW3 are pretty small and that + the already fast pace of the game = quickscope necessary 90% of the time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(i'm a quickscoper so, by habit, i try to QS all of my kills...probably should cut that out. oh well.)

Not really, from what I've heard the maps on MW3 are pretty small and that + the already fast pace of the game = quickscope necessary 90% of the time.

yea, good point. it was invaluable to me in MW2, so if i can master it again for 3 then, yea...

Rocksmith. Trying to learn to play guitar, and it's extremely frustrating at times. My fingers can't position themselves right, and I'm constantly mixing up frets or strings. Still, I can tell I'm slowly getting better. When I started, I could barely do anything, now I can play basic riffs for simple songs and do some fast string changes.

same. i played online at my friend's house on the PS3 last night. i'm not used to the sniping yet, but I've improved a bit. (i'm a quickscoper so, by habit, i try to QS all of my kills...probably should cut that out. oh well.)

I might write a review of it soon.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com