Last Game You Played

I thought I was the only one who has heard of that game. The cringe-worthy graphics aside the gameplay was kind of fun, though I never finished it.

It reminded me a bit of Juggernaut (for Quake 2).

Playing mostly Counter Strike 1.6 (for the first time ever, too!) since it's the only online thing my computer can run. Oh, and yesterday played through the Half Life 1 mod "Paranoia". Really fun, great atmosphere and amazing graphics (for a GoldSrc game, I mean). Only incredibly short, about one or two HL chapters in lenght (counting the very long tutorial).

I thought I was the only one who has heard of that game. The cringe-worthy graphics aside the gameplay was kind of fun, though I never finished it.

It reminded me a bit of Juggernaut (for Quake 2).

I've finished it several times and I don't find the graphics that cringeworthy myself. Though I didn't expect much from the game considering it was a one-off game for the Rewolf company before they disappeared.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Mostly playing C&C3: Kane's Wrath and Far Cry 2 while I wait for AC:B to unlock in 2 days...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I've been trying to get the platinum trophy in Heavy Rain. (Platinum Trophies are ps3's ultimate achievement basically. I've never gotten one)

I've got every required trophy but All Endings, so I've been going back and playing through various end sections to get the ones I need.

Dead Space 2, chapter 15. I can smell the end.

The Ripper was such a smart purchase. It has served as my primary weapon since mid-ch. 10 and my ammo stash has grown rapidly since then, I got over 500 plasma cutter ammo in the safe for example.

You know, I did not intend to waste ammo on the Ubermorph but stasising it just doesn't buy me much time at all, I can sever all four limbs with a ripper blade which in addition to a blast of stasis can keep him busy for up to 15 seconds I think. And here is a tip from me regarding this part of the game: when you reach the platform where you turn off gravity and air pressure, you can backtrack all the way back to the Brute fight room in ch. 13 without the Ubermorph bothering you, so feel free to go back and collect stuff you missed and kill necros if you dodged any (I killed them all, muahahah.). If I hadn't backtracked I'd have missed a power node, some lockers and crates and a whooping diamond semi-conductor.

I just bought the Contact Beam and almost fully upgraded it in one go with the 21 nodes I had at the time, 5 of them went into upgrading HP though. I heard this weapon is devastating in DS2 compared to DS1, plus I imagine it will come in handy against whatever I will be shooting at before finishing the game.

Borderlands GOTY and Team Fortress 2 mostly. Really I'm just killing time till Duke Nukem Forever comes out. Might get either Bulletstorm or Pokemon Black soon.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Dead Space 2, chapter 15. I can smell the end.

The Ripper was such a smart purchase. It has served as my primary weapon since mid-ch. 10 and my ammo stash has grown rapidly since then, I got over 500 plasma cutter ammo in the safe for example.

I actually had the Line cutter as my main weapon for everything but the big guys, I used the javelin for them. Fully upgraded for both, can really make life easy...

Javelin secondary fire upgrades and the special are what you really need to go for on it. (wider damage area, and a final explosion)

I put the javelin gun into the safe in favour of the ripper, I was hardly ever using it. I may bring it back into my inventory in New game+ and fully upgrade it.

I put the javelin gun into the safe in favour of the ripper, I was hardly ever using it. I may bring it back into my inventory in New game+ and fully upgrade it.

Yeah, I found it completely useless until fully upgraded too... That's the deception though...

I only found it useful against some enemies while my stasis was still lame, it could kill in two shots no matter where the spears hit. Very good against the "Roadrunners" until I figured out to just stasis them and take out a leg and an arm with two quick bursts from the pulse rifle (Which was my main weapon before the ripper.).

Some people may hate it but I love the inventory management and upgrading (System Shock 2 introduced me to that stuff a decade ago.), I can sometimes stay at a bench for good 5 minutes planting nodes here and there. Though once I reached the latter half of the game my gear was powerful to the point where the upgrades didn't matter so much to me, I just made quick decision to finish this or that lose end.

I only found it useful against some enemies while my stasis was still lame, it could kill in two shots no matter where the spears hit. Very good against the "Roadrunners" until I figured out to just stasis them and take out a leg and an arm with two quick bursts from the pulse rifle (Which was my main weapon before the ripper.).

Some people may hate it but I love the inventory management and upgrading (System Shock 2 introduced me to that stuff a decade ago.), I can sometimes stay at a bench for good 5 minutes planting nodes here and there. Though once I reached the latter half of the game my gear was powerful to the point where the upgrades didn't matter so much to me, I just made quick decision to finish this or that lose end.

It took me going through for the third time to realize the usefulness of the javelin... I started by liking the ripper, but it started being too much of an ammo hog for me, so I switched to the line gun. I usually also carry the force gun and a couple slots of extra ammo, works perfect for close range.

Borderlands GOTY and Team Fortress 2 mostly. Really I'm just killing time till Duke Nukem Forever comes out. Might get either Bulletstorm or Pokemon Black soon.

I really recommend Bulletstorm if you like Duke Nukem style games. Very over-the-top weaponry, great characters, great humor and overall a great game experience. It's one of the best games I've played this year.

I was originally going to post my review of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood here when I get it finished, but I changed my mind... I'll make a new thread for it a couple days after Steam unlocks it.

I was originally going to post my review of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood here when I get it finished, but I changed my mind... I'll make a new thread for it a couple days after Steam unlocks it.

You should post your review in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=742

I'll post a link in there, but since it's a brand new game, I'm planning on using my expertise to help out if people have questions, or need help beating a mission or something... (or deal with people that want to know if it'll run on their system, etc.) Might as well keep it all in one thread to reduce clutter right?

I'll post a link in there, but since it's a brand new game, I'm planning on using my expertise to help out if people have questions, or need help beating a mission or something... (or deal with people that want to know if it'll run on their system, etc.) Might as well keep it all in one thread to reduce clutter right?

I agree with you there. And that'd be nice for those who have troubles with it.

I'm playing Fallout 3 at the moment.

I wouldn't have guessed that.

I'm trying to play Modern Warfare 2, but the only people left are modders who are tenth prestige and noob tubers. They're usually one in the same.

I think I'll go kill some Caesars Legionaries.