Last Game You Played

I'm playing Fallout 3 at the moment.

I wouldn't have guessed that.

I'm trying to play Modern Warfare 2, but the only people left are modders who are tenth prestige and noob tubers. They're usually one in the same.

I think I'll go kill some Caesars Legionaries.

MW2 compared to BFBC2 is like comparing a Yugo's performance in a race to a Lamborghini's...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm playing Fallout 3 at the moment.

I'm trying to play Modern Warfare 2, but the only people left are modders who are tenth prestige and noob tubers. They're usually one in the same.

MW2 compared to BFBC2 is like comparing a Yugo's performance in a race to a Lamborghini's...

Who's that?

And I haven't played Battlefield yet, but I hear great things.

Who's that?

And I haven't played Battlefield yet, but I hear great things.

What who?

A Yugo is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zastava_Koral

A Lamborghini is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is very cool... UCAV's, tanks, APC's, ATV's, and 4 classes with customizable weapon/gadget loadouts... 90% of the buildings can be destroyed piece by piece... You get a bonus weapon if you own any other battlefield game... Additional SP gamemode for you to learn some of the story behind why the Russians are all of a sudden invading the US.

Just torrented Dragon Age 2 to see that "Free Man's Staff"... Doesn't look like a crowbar, and it's discardable by the end of the start sequence. (lasts about 10 min if you go slow)

Im playing Half Life 1. I started to play on Hard, and I noticed I make less saves than I was playing on medium ha ha! xD

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I never really noticed the difference between the difficulties in HalfLife, they're all piss easy.

I never really noticed the difference between the difficulties in HalfLife, they're all piss easy.

Agreed.

Get the CSS Sci-fi Mod v2.1... Much better for harder difficulties... (you'll have to look up the fix to get the old mods to work though, but it's well worth it IMO)

I found my first playthrough of HL1 a lot harder than HL2 ( now that is piss-easy ) but on my second playthrough on the hardest difficulty it's actually a lot easier than when I played it on Med.

Just torrented NFS Carbon... Why did they remove widescreen support from it? (excellent gameplay though IMO)