Last Game You Played

I found my first playthrough of HL1 a lot harder than HL2 ( now that is piss-easy ) but on my second playthrough on the hardest difficulty it's actually a lot easier than when I played it on Med.

Oh yeas, HL1 is quite harder than HL2 though

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I find the AI in HL1 does a LOT of crazy shit...

yeah, see Freeman's Mind Episode 30 and the granade incident

I'm playing The Lost Viking inside of Starcraft 2, but not playing Starcraft 2... lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Im playing Black&White2. Dammit, I couldn't find my CD with B&W1, the sequel is dumb as hell...

Im playing Black&White2. Dammit, I couldn't find my CD with B&W1, the sequel is dumb as hell...

Torrent it... It's not illegal in any way if you already own the game.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

FF7 again. so close to beating Emerald Weapon. just a few more days of materia mastering.

Retired Forum Moderator

In minecraft, I've been working on various MC Escher-esque impossible structures, which can only be seen correctly on the server's live map. The last one I made was easily my most ambitious. Escher's impossible waterfall:

2oNV

I planned the whole structure out in Blender 3D. Here's a video from Blender showing how it was made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXGahp1E87Y

I think there was an MC Escher reference somewhere in Freeman's Mind.

And also in Inception.

Episode 10. I remember It because i made the spanish subtitles for it. Don't remember which parth though

I've been playing Infinity Blade on my iPod Touch. Great game. I just started a newgame+ after 42 bloodlines... I'm now at the 9th2 one...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Duke Nukem 3D on XBLA for me. Protector Drones, Mini-Battlelords, and the Shop-N-Bag level can all go die in a ditch.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.