Last Game You Played

Little bit of TF2 with my nephew and his friend. Caught a couple people using melee aimbots and ESP hacks... Said something about it, they denied it, and they stopped using their hacks. They started back up a little bit latter, so I started getting into my anti-hacker mode. (faster movements than any aimbot can beat, doing random shit that makes most aimbots go on the fritz, and epic melee+jumping action) Grand total was that they avoided me actively, and only went after me in groups. (they still had the highest score though, but it didn't raise faster than anyone else's while I was in-game)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

faster movements than any aimbot can beat, doing random shit that makes most aimbots go on the fritz

Type out some examples of this because you got me interested in hearing it.

Almost forgot to say please. Please?

faster movements than any aimbot can beat, doing random shit that makes most aimbots go on the fritz

Type out some examples of this because you got me interested in hearing it.

Almost forgot to say please. Please?

Rapidly press left, then right... Usually for about 50-100ms, and make sure you're next to a corner when you do it so all the aimbot shots either hit the wall, or the air where your head used to be. Spin in circles rapidly while running... Aimbots don't know what to do with something like that usually.

On topic: Black Ops 2, and an attempt at running S.P.A.Z. but it won't start at all for unknown reasons. (yes I verified it, and reinstalled, all to no avail)

S.P.A.Z.

Got it working after Steam got updated twice...

Crysis 3... IMO the best of the series by a very close margin. (2nd place is the original... C2 doesn't even compare IMO)

Minecraft. (I have a dedicated SMP server that I use on my LAN when my nephews are over)

Minecraft... I made a server... If you want to try it, please don't be a douche and don't steal or destroy anything.

24.9.111.10:25565

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Yes, I am late. No, I am not a CoD fanboy. Just got a stack of 6 PS3 games for $50. Best deal of the bunch was Skyrim, since it's worth more than $50 on it's own, but I've been more in a gunfire and explosions kind of mood, so Black Ops it is. Only played singleplayer so far, Campaign and Zombies (mostly campaign).

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

WOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T GET THIS UNTIL YESTERDAY.

I was out at gamestop with my friends this weekend, and noticed this in the 'used' section for 5 dollars. I regard the first Bad Company game to be the most fun online multiplayer FPS I have ever played, but I never got around to getting the second one when it released. Watched a couple of walkthroughs of it, and sort of forgot about it and got into other games.

Campaign:

Started it this morning and it took me about 8 1/2 hours to beat the singleplayer campaign. It was fun, but some parts were annoying (like moving through the drainage ditch in Zero Dark Thirty). I was a little upset that the humor wasn't as prevalent as it was in the first one, but the story/ending was satisfying nonetheless. It provides a refreshing break from hyper-realistic modern shooters, even if it's not as lighthearted as the Bad Company 1's.

Multiplayer First Impressions:

Having gotten back into BF3 for the past couple of weeks after a six month hiatus, I found it easy to adapt to BC2's multiplayer. Lots of fun, and brings back memories of playing the Bad Company multiplayer demo years ago. Lots of fun overall.

Verdict:

9.5/10

100 percent average every time, all the time.

You like BC2. :) I like BC2. :) They should make a BC3. :) And EA shouldn't have anything to do with it at all. :)

That whole CoD vs. Battlefield war was retarded. Compare screenshots and videos, they're the same exact goddamn game.

Truth. I mean really people, pick the one you want and shut up. This goes for almost all game wars. And PS3 and Xbox 360. And PC and MAC.

And thanks to school, Black Ops is still the last game I've played as I have not been able to play anything.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.