Last Game You Played

That whole CoD vs. Battlefield war was retarded. Compare screenshots and videos, they're the same exact goddamn game.

Truth. I mean really people, pick the one you want and shut up. This goes for almost all game wars. And PS3 and Xbox 360. And PC and MAC.

And thanks to school, Black Ops is still the last game I've played as I have not been able to play anything.

If you truly believe that, then you have never actually played both games. They are very different play styles. You try and solo run-and-gun in battlefield, and a tank/heli/squad of enemies will eat you for breakfast. You try and sit back and do realistic tactics in CoD and you're going to get every person in the game running past you and calling you a camper for staying in one spot for more than 2 seconds. Don't ever say they are the same.

On topic: XCOM: Enemy Unknown. (I love well-done TBS/RPG games, especially when there's some form of sci-fi element)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That whole CoD vs. Battlefield war was retarded. Compare screenshots and videos, they're the same exact goddamn game.

Truth. I mean really people, pick the one you want and shut up. This goes for almost all game wars. And PS3 and Xbox 360. And PC and MAC.

And thanks to school, Black Ops is still the last game I've played as I have not been able to play anything.

If you truly believe that, then you have never actually played both games. They are very different play styles. You try and solo run-and-gun in battlefield, and a tank/heli/squad of enemies will eat you for breakfast. You try and sit back and do realistic tactics in CoD and you're going to get every person in the game running past you and calling you a camper for staying in one spot for more than 2 seconds. Don't ever say they are the same.

On topic: XCOM: Enemy Unknown. (I love well-done TBS/RPG games, especially when there's some form of sci-fi element)

Regardless of weather or not they're the same game (you caught me, I've never actually played both games) my point about picking the one you want and shutting up still stands. People seem to whine over petty stuff a lot.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

About to play Sniper Elite V2. Not technically the last game in my "Games I've Played" timeline, but you know what? Time is not a line. It's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey... stuff.

XCOM... And in that method of time relation, I also just played Command & Conquer for the first time, even though I was 8 at the time...

Deus Ex Human Revolution. Killing everyone killable.

That's the best way to play!

Anyway, Sniper Elite V2 is now actually the last game I played. Slow-motion x-ray testicle-explosions make me wince every time. But that is quickly subdued by the juvenile "Haha, I just shot a Nazi's nuts off!!! :lol: " part of my brain.

Still haven't played anything yet, but since I finally got my Ubuntu 13.04 install working (yes, 13.04, not 12.04) I'm installing a bunch of games on there, then I'll be testing them.

I'm playing through research and development mod of HL2.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Just beat Revelations. Either that game was just short, or I've been playing it so much I lost track of time. I'm pretty sure it's the former, though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Ace of Spades... I like the game, but I'm not willing to pay money to Jagex for it at this time.

Hitman: Absolution. I always feel like a super sneaky assassin until I get spotted and end up shooting everyone. But that's not so much the fault of the game so much as the fault of me sucking at the game. I don't know what kind of fucked up masochist you'd have to be to play this thing on "purist".