Last Game You Played

Star Trek Online... Don't play the in-game music, instead download the Wrath of Khan OST and play that while doing STO... The epicness becomes overwhelming...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Surgeon Simulator 2013. Ambulance mode is just... Fuck, man... It's difficult. Fun game though. Definitely more for shits-and-giggles than anything else.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Bioshock Infinite on 1999 mode. The difficulty of that mode is way overhyped *wears Dark Souls T-shirt*

Star Trek (the new game), then STO again, the Starfleet Command Gold, next is Starfleet Command 2... And I've never even been to a convention. (hard to believe isn't it)

Beat Infinite on 1999 mode last night. That final battle felt more difficult than I expected, although I was more frustrated by the way this game handles a real game over -.-

Going back to Portal 2 now...

Wargame: European Escalation

Kinda fun... Prefer World in Conflict style, but not much difference other than limited ammo/fuel...

Star Trek Online, just to do some duty officer missions...

Red Dead Redemption - GOTY Edition. Just got it yesterday so I'm pretty late to the party, but this is a great game, plus I get Undead Nightmare with it. This game is gonna keep me busy for a while.

Same as before...

It really is too bad they didn't port Red Dead Redemption to PC... I know of at least a dozen people that would've paid full price for it if they had. (and those dozen don't pay for games; ever; including me)

Same as before...

It really is too bad they didn't port Red Dead Redemption to PC... I know of at least a dozen people that would've paid full price for it if they had. (and those dozen don't pay for games; ever; including me)

Yeah, I actually looked for it for PC first. That being said, the PS3 version does not disappoint. I'm really impressed by the wildlife in this game. Rockstar did a great job of making the world feel alive, animals and people. Although I'm not sure how many jackalopes were in the Wild West, but it's one less now, because I shot one.

You should've seen the Xbox version... It was better looking when I compared side-by-side. Even the Jackalopes. (coincidentally, Jackalopes originated in South Dakota, same place I'm from, and as I hear it from several non-family-members, it started somewhere in my family line)

On topic: Managed to reduce my bandwidth usage, and play STO fully for about 3 hours.

Well I went with the PS3 version because whatever minor graphical improvements are there aren't really worth me buying a new system.

Anway, RDR. I must've found a wolf spawn point, because I keep killing and skinning them and they keep coming! I'm gonna be rich!