Last Game You Played

It is a pain to run on modern systems and has hardcoded, very annoying controls. Yet I did manage to beat it 5 years ago.

System Shock

I could never get into it myself.

Dammit, it wont work! something is broken I guess. I'll have to download it again. Until I don't fix it, Im enjoying StarCraft... yeah

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Going to do a couple hours of Mass Effect, then watch a movie... Maybe McHale's Navy...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

No prob. Just few days ago I learned about that project in the topmost thread. I might check it out if I bother redownloading SS1.

Still doing ME... The only plot planet I've cleared is Noveria, but I've surveyed/landed on everything else.

Re-playing Mass Effect and then I'm gonna re-play Mass Effect 2. Just trying to line everything up the way I want it for ME3.

Unreal Gold. Probably my favorite First-Person Shooter.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Just starting my 2nd run through ME2... (with my ME2 save that came from my ME1 save)

Just starting my 2nd run through ME2... (with my ME2 save that came from my ME1 save)

I have yet to play either games. Would you recommend them? I'm probably going to need to buy an Xbox 360 to play either, my computer isn't powerful enough to run either games.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Gothic 2 Night of the Raven. Man, this game brings me so much great memmories. It was quite a time since I was playing it for a last time. Gothic will never get old! I love that game...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"