Last Game You Played

Guacamelee. A bit too much of the humor comes from referencing internet memes, but that aside it's a beautiful platformer.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. More watching than playing, because it was the first time I ever played CS. It's fun though, it's a lot more tense and strategy oriented than a lot of other FPS games I've played.

Bioshock Infinite, nitpicks aside (like it being autosave only, and the default controls on PC differ from your average FPS) it's a really great game.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Dishonored. Already had this for PS3, but I picked up the GOTY during the steam sale. Worth it for the DLC and mouse controls.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I'm replaying the game cause it's one of my favourite RPG games (And one of the first I played.)

Left 4 Dead 2. Can't wait for Left 5 Dead 3, I'm interested to see what Valve will do for that.

I don't think you understand the situation properly, Scott. The keyboards at Valve are custom made without the number 3. There is never going to be any Valve game with the number 3 in it (except maybe Ricochet, as it is hands down the best, most sequel worthy title in Gaming history)

ss_4c2c88a7c85d64ccaa927c5834244ebf9798cd43.600x338.jpg?t=1376051908

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I don't think you understand the situation properly, Scott. The keyboards at Valve are custom made without the number 3. There is never going to be any Valve game with the number 3 in it (except maybe Ricochet, as it is hands down the best, most sequel worthy title in Gaming history)

Left 4 Dead 2: Episode 1? Left 4 Dead: Global Offensive? Left 4 Life: Black Mesa? And I can't wait for Ricochet 2, it's gonna be amazeballs.

On topic, Terraria for the Vita. "Gee, I've been playing for a while now, it must be like midnight or something." *looks at clock* *2:00am* "Huh."

amazeballs.

20131215-malcolm-mcdowell-amazeballs-189-300x168.jpg

perplexus-puzzle-757381.jpg

A Maze Ball

On topic, Terraria. I recently crafted a grappling hook, and it is easily my favorite means of traversal thus far. Also it has the wonderful Just Cause 2 exploit of somehow protecting from long falls by firing it into the ground to speed towards the ground faster. Because fuck physics, I have a grappling hook!

Final Fantasy 4 DS. How many different versions/releases of this is there?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Overgrowth. Buggy as all get-out as can be expected with alpha versions, but it's the best rabbit fighting game I've ever seen [insert your own "Bugs Bunny" pun here]. I love the way damage is actually affected by weight and momentum, it really gives a sense of force and physically you don't see in a lot of games. Also the various editing tools and ragdoll buttons are just stupid fun to mess around with, I hope they keep a mode with those in them in the final version.

Next Car Game. Very bland title for such an interesting game with a very well built engine. Even just the tech demo of the alpha is super fun with just mind-bogglingly good destruction.