Half Life HD

Sign in to follow this  

Ah, so that's where those strange screenshots I sometimes find come from. I had no idea.

I'd rather see the series continue with the original visuals (with the exception of what is included through HL:Source, since it's minor). You see, some portion of what makes me love Freeman's Mind has nothing to do with what Ross Scott is doing. It's just pure nostalgia.

Like many here I probably spend months, if not years fighting my way through Black Mesa. It's just good to see that old game again. For that purpose alone I couldn't wish for a better walkthrough video. If visual modifications like Black Mesa or this mod were to be included it would only deminish that nostalgic value.

I never liked the character models that were included with the HD pack.

Those are for the original Half-Life.

He uses Half-Life: Source.

Touche! Is there a difference between the HD and the source?

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

Didn't mind character models. I just didn't like weapon models.

Same here. They looked like some kind of horrible fusion between realistic and classic, but not enough of either to look good

I never liked the look of the HD pack. It just looked out of place to me

Yeah HD models don't go with the rest of the game looking like it used to.

Those are for the original Half-Life.

He uses Half-Life: Source.

Touche! Is there a difference between the HD and the source?

Source weapons bounce around and it's slightly shiny but otherwise it is a pretty cheap-ass remake.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

The HD pack for the original can be downloaded from steam, If you want it for source there is a fan made recreation of it somewhere that was quite good. Personally I go back and forth on it, the character models are better, but I prefer some of the original weapons to the HD-versions.

I use source version of it, but I don't like the weapon reskins...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The HD pack for the original can be downloaded from steam, If you want it for source there is a fan made recreation of it somewhere that was quite good. Personally I go back and forth on it, the character models are better, but I prefer some of the original weapons to the HD-versions.

How? I haven't seen it anywhere in the store.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I kinda prefer the HD weapons. The shotgun looks better and the Beretta looks better than the original HL pistol too. Also, I kinda prefer the assault rifle over the submachinegun. So yeah, kinda wish they'd release it on Steam, maybe as a DLC.

You can download it on Steam. I use it.

Click this link steam://installaddon/halflifehd whith Steam running.