April 2nd

Sign in to follow this  

It was close, I almost got upset

lol glad I wasn't one of the people who failed. Seriously some of the stuff just made me lol. Insulting you then asking for more. lol I have to admit the ending of 10.5 was so f-ing funny.Better then that Halo machinima you did.

More original joke please.

Watching your series made me think you had a better sense of humor/originality.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Good thing I didn't get fooled this year Last year's was more convincing but this I enjoyed.

It's a good ending to have, one that would suit if you were to close the series.

its funny becouse at first i was like screw freemans mind keep going with cp (you know when you had that vote) know i am here laughing my ass off with every passing episode XD keep up the great work. you should make a counter acting video from the one from yesterday and make it seem like he had a vision if he does no wip his hands or something idk just a sugestion.

So you're going to make it through the whole game? That would take years, unless the future episodes will have less talk, but more action.

How will the next episode continue, if you have died???

I am glad it was an april fools joke. Although it almost seemed like a fitting end to freeman.

Nice, can't wait for next fm episode. I am also looking forward next cp episode.

I felt sorry for the people who didn't realize it was april fools. Even though I was one of those people for about 2 minutes.

Hypocrisy FTW :P

Wow what a increase in comments after the release of the brighter ones. + you said you've already filmed ep11, witch sort of gave it away...

PS I really loved it though

I knew it but I forgot to comment but nicely done.

Ha Ha thats was a good one man. I have to say I fell for it til I realize it was April 1st. Well I hope you have the new videos out soon. Keep up the awesome work.

DVD? yeah i agree when you finsh the half life 1 game you can throw together a dvd, sell it for 40 dollars a pop?

Should have waited before making this post. Would be funny to see how long the suspense could be kept.

Good stuff dude. I laughed my ass off at all the people that thought the announcement was real, though I was a little disturbed by how many people think that they're owned the stuff that content creators make for them free of charge. Just enjoy the stuff while it lasts, people, and be happy that you got to share in the experience.

-Eddy
Smooth Few Films

THANK GOD! phew part of me knew it was a April fools joke, but the other part thought it was true.

So wait is 10.5 just a extra? like will not be included at all, or is episode 11 going to continue from 10.5 or 10?

I know it!!!This is april fool,nearly fall for it.