April 2nd

Sign in to follow this  

Have you seen the April Fool prank from the team of Black Mesa Source?

I think it was inspired by your work.

I hate April Fool's day. It broke my heart.

10.5 was HILARIOUS either way.

Great joke, i really liked it

By the way, when you will make the 11th episode, it will begin from the bottom of that shaft or we're all going to pretend, that this little accident never happened? =)

Lulz, Novarg.

You scared me a shit Ross...
I couldn't beleive you gonna stop FM, but now it's over so yeah... Nice joke!

lol i remember this trick from last year....it made me sob myself to sleep until i woke up to find that it was a joke....i cried some more.....im just too in love with freemans mind i guess......

Xanatos: Well there's plenty of them look over. I liked your Easy Rider comment.

jace: That's probably not going to happen because of copyright issues. If I get some mirrors I might be able to release them at higher resolution though (or make a burnable DVD image torrent)

Eddy: Thanks man. And yeah, that's EXACTLY why I do not have a donations button. Imagine how much more pissed people would be if they were donating money.

People asking about the next episode: You'll find out.

@Ross: Valve is a very nice company, and very encouraging to Machinima Makers and Modders, I'm sure that if you asked politly, they might let you sell DvDs in return for a small-medium royalty.

You must have been laughing your ass of at the comments made yesterday. Hope you're done, cause you still got work to do.

Anyhow just keep up the good work and I'm also waiting for another CP.

So pretty please with cherries on top, GET A MOVE ON!?

YOU HAD ME GOING BE SERIOUSLY LOOK AT OTHER COMEDY SERIES IT'LL HELP YOU

LOL ME, MY BROTHERS,MY FRIEND WILL, AND MY FRIEND NATHANILE LOVE YOUR SERIES' ME AND MY BROTHER'S WERE ANGRY BUT NOW THERE PISSED PEOPLE IN PJ LIKED IT (ALEAST 5 OF THEM)

Well, the next episode could have Freeman just thinking about that particular possibility of sliping of the ladder and falling to his dead.

Just an idea.

Oh and Ross, is there anyway I can contact you? I have an idea for a later episode I want to share with you

OMG YOU HAD ME GOING! for about a hour i was about to cry. Then i was going to go on the internet again and my curser passed over the time and april 1st flashed up and im like..... oHHHHHHHHH.

I'm gonna be brutally honest.
The sheer number of people who didn't catch on has destroyed my faith in mankind.

And made me love April 1st more than my birthday.

GMAN WOULD NEVER LET GORDON DIE

I love ur series it makes me laugh so hard

ya good job, but i think if you made the post longer, more details and gave reasoning for your stopping, many many more people would have believed you (and if you made the date not say april 1st)
Good job though, 10.5 was pretty funny

Heh, you should have already lost your faith in mankind. This isn't anything new. Really though, over 400 comments past the first day shows how popular you are.

Ah, I do love a good April Fool's Joke. Perhaps we'll get a witty in-joke when Freeman makes the jump in Ep 11 ('Could you imagine the uproar at the death of my brilliant mind?')?

I hope that this is the other dark episode you were talking about Ross, because I couldn't see a damned thing in that elevator shaft.

Keep up the good work.

Will you be using the same script for 11? it went well up until, the whole... Y'know...