April 2nd

Sign in to follow this  

i have a good suggestion do u know that a group of rouge programmers are remaking HL it´s a mod to HL2 and it´s called Black Mesa u should continue FM in that mod it would look soo cool in that mod

Hey everybody! Listen up, I think we should make a Wikipedia page about FM. I tried but they declined on the ground it is now well known! I suggest we protest this.

My Wikipedia user is maslic1

Thank god for the April Fools joke. I didn't believe it at first but soon changed my mind after how serously they took it. But it doesn't matter. I just can't wait for the final episodes. It's a machina walkthrough but with a comedy sketch!

so what, are you going to continue freeman's mind from 10.5, saying gordon somehow survived the fall or are you going to disregard that episode?

Love the series, I even get my girlfriend to watch it with me. Its one of the few Machinima that she enjoys so far. Keep up the great work.

I almost fell for it man.me and my little bro were worried but not very much and i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your vids by the way i started by watch civil protection keep up the good work!! XD!!

Hey man, I just found your Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection videos over the weekend...what a pick-me-up! They have to be some of the funniest things I have ever see on the web...I mean truly funny, just like slapstick oh boy someone got hit in the nuts, but high quality humour!

Keep it up and don't ever stop! I look forward to your next creations!

I love you for making this, it's like you turned Homer Simpson into Gordon Freeman but added a intelligent voice.

While the series does at times get a little strained - I mean, there's only so many comments you can make about the game, take Episode 1 -, I assure you, it's entertaining and a very effective view of Half Life.

My question is, why did you go with the Source version of the game instead of the original? Timedemos?

Haha, you had me. I got mad at first, but now i can Laugh about it.

Keep on the good work

omg you almost killed me from the shock Scott, when i saw you died i said omg please tell me its not truth XD. i was fooled but it was a really good joke but im happy that you're gonna keep doing these freeman's mind videos they're pretty cool and the idea of doing freeman's thoughts it's just amazing.

Before I found your website, everyone was saying oh Freeman's mind is over. I can't wait to tell them the good news after Spring Break. They'll crap their pants with delight.

YOu fooled about 400 people on youtube. Fucking hilarous, good thing I didn't fall for it even when I did see it. Thought I did think it as a april fool joke I just thought that it was apart of the plot ^_^;. Keep the video's coming man, your hilarous ^_^

Hey im realatively new to the site and you really had me fooled there. although i wasnt flipping out like other people were. If i didnt come back to the site to show my friend the last episode then i would have missed the April 2nd comment completely. >:(

(serioulsy though, i love you man.)

You scared the living SHIT out of me. I thought he was done for. I have no common sense on the other hand so I should of seen this coming. I also have no faith in my fellow man, but thank god the series isn't over.

Doombringer217

Hey, so you will never run out of lines? This gives me great confidence that this will go through Half-Life 2, Half life 2 Ep 1 and Ep 2!

:D

Epic work man. When I started watching Freeman's Mind after seeing a bunch of awesome CP episodes, I wasn't sure about it at first. Probably because I've played through the beginning so many times it just felt tedious. But as time went on, it grew on me, and it's now my favourite Machinima series. Keep it up! =D

Thank God,

It's not over.

It is so awesome keep doing it!

-Martinerrr